Not so Innocent Izuku (TOD; Part 2) SMUG WARNING!!

Izuku

I was just about to hop onto my bed after looking for my box of adult toys. Yes, I'm not as innocent as I look. I get onto the bed and put the box on the bed, I open the box and look through all the toys, and I find the dildo that I want. I push the box on the bed, moving it near the wall. I quickly got off the bed, and just as I was about to take my pants off, a harsh knocking came on my door. I looked at it in horror, staying quiet and quickly moving the box closer to me and putting the dildo in the box and quickly pushing the box under my bed.

I make my way to the door and open it to see that Kacchan is there, I scream a little and then say, "Kacchan, what are you doing here?" he just shrugged, mentioning."I couldn't sleep, so I went for a walk and saw that your light was on and thought that we could talk like how we used to?" I look at him blankly then say "Umm, okay-" I opened the door wider to make Kacchan able to come in, smile at him while he walks in my room which he rolls his eyes at. He goes to sit on my bed. I stare at him for a moment, then go to my closet and get the bean bag that I put in there but haven't used out of it. I put the bean bag next to my desk , sat on it, and stared at Kacchan, who was just looking around my room.

After a little bit, I feel the need to go to the bathroom. I smile while I get up from the bean bag and say, "I'm going to the bathroom, Kacchan." I then head to the bathroom door and open, get inside, and then close and lock it.

Bakugo

I watch as the nerd goes to the bathroom, and then the minute he closes the door, I stand up from his bed and just start to look around his room, just to give me something to do. I look around at his desk and see his stack of notebooks his always carrying around. I pick up one with the words 'かっちゃんのすべて' [Kacchan no subete] on it. I look at the cover for a moment and question in my head,'All about me?' I open the book and turn and lean on the desk and flip through the book. It has everything about my quirk, my hobbies, my lifestyle choices, and EVERYTHING. I just shut it quickly, confused, and put it back where it was still leaning on the desk. That's when I saw a pale baby yellow box under the nerds bed. I quickly went to the bed and quickly lifted the box onto the bed. I lifted the lid, but I'm not sure if I wanted to know what was hidden inside. To my surprise, the box is full of sex toys. I look in the box and see that the nerd has almost every single type of toy, I heard the bathroom door open, I looked toward the nerd to see that the nerd is standing in the door, with a shock look.

Deku's face starts to turn scarlet. I ask, "What is this shit, nerd?" he looked to the ground then softly said,"You know what they are, Kacchan.." I stare at him, then ask."Why the hell do you have them, nerd?" he looked up at me then says "It's helps me." I huff then blur out "How the fuck does it help you?" he walks closer and stands beside me looking at the box. He sighs and then grabs the lid of the box that was laying on the bed and put it on top of the box. He carefully moved the box from the bed and to the floor, standing and pushing it underneath the bed. He sits on the bed, I'm starting to get angry at the silent treatment. He looks at me then looks at his hands, I shout a bit "Are you going to fucking explain, nerd?" he looks back up at me, his face turning a soft scarlet again. "They just help me, okay?" He finally says I roll my eyes. He sits on the edge of the bed, I put my face into his face and softly but roughly says "That's not the full answer nerd!" Adding."If you don't tell me, I'll tell everyone that you have it in your room." I smirk slightly only for so long cause the nerd grabs hold of my shirt then kisses me on the lips.

The nerd pulls away then looks away saying softly "Don't tell anyone please." I just stand there, starring at the nerd, confused to what just happened. He looked at me blushing saying "Kacchan?" I didn't even notice that I was looking at the nerd for so long. I soon stood up right again trying to ignore the throbbing feeling in my pants.