1

Chapter 1
~My Wand~

(Your POV)

.

.

.

.

I found McGonagall awake already, she gave me another solomn expression as I was fully dressed in new clothes for once with my hair no longer matted down. I was excited last night to finally sleep on a bed with blankets and I feel like it might of been too much of a reality check for her.

"Goodmorning McGonagall."

She gave me a soft smile, it wasn't matching with her sad eyes but she tried to hide it the best she could. "Eat up well, we have much to do today if we'll get you to school on time."

I nodded at her and began to eat like a starved beast, last night I ate too much that my stomach hurt but the food tasted so delicious. It was tastes that I never had before and I couldn't help but want more. Thankfully this morning I managed to stop myself, even if I did want more after having two plates of food. "Do I really get a wand?"

She put down the strange newspaper she was reading and my eyes went wide when I noticed the images were moving. She didn't notice this and simply said yes before folding it up and it disappeared into her pocket that was somewhere in her robes. "Lets go now , we need to stop by the wizard bank to take out money." She stopped herself mid walk and look back at me as I was getting up from the chair and pushing the chair in to the table. "Do you have money?" I nodded. "I don't know if the L/N 's have a bank vault.."

With this mention I looked up at her, "Do you know my parents?"

She sighed and motioned for me to follow her to get my bag of simple belongings and the money I mentioned to her before we headed outside. "I have heard a lot about your parents, in a way both of your parents are famous but no one truly knew them unless they went to school with them at that time."

"Why did they leave me here then..."

She swallowed the lump in her throat and struggled to get the right words out. She finally spoke after walking for a bit, " They disappeared a long time ago, both their families and they themselves, no one knows what happened. One day they just vanished.... When we suddenly realized they had a child with magic, but even you were nowhere to be found."

As we spoke I stayed starring at her and finally looking away I realized we had appeared in a different part of town.I had no time to comprehend what was going on as she began pulling me over to a place called the leaky cauldron. This place looks like a drunks home... From outside it appeared to be a really creepy place but that was until we entered, and I realized it was like a small pub as I thought inside but everyone there seemed different in a way. Like Mcgonagal different. They must all be wizards too. A few odd looks my way and a few greetings Mcgonegal's way she had led to me outside to a brick wall. She let go of my hand , not that I noticed we were at a brick wall I was too busy being confused, and she pulled out her wand tapping the wall.It began to separate until it became an arch that creating an opening to a town.

I was staring in awe at it all.

"How? How umm..how d-did you-",she gave me a smile before walking forward into a whole other world with me trailing behind her. There were tons of people walking around all dressed in robes,I noticed some of the shops sold animals, wands and flying broomsticks. A shop on books, one with sweets and magic everywhere I couldn't believe my eyes. I kinda want a flying broomstick now.

We walked around with her pointing out stores and what they sold , even who their owners were. The first place we went into was a wand shop, barely pushing the door in I heard a tiny bell ring that caused me to jump slightly. A minute later a man appeared out of nowhere nearly scaring the daylights out of me. "Who have we here", the man said as he climbed down a ladder as quickly as he could.