6

Jaehyun

Areum was making me insane. I promised myself that I wouldn't be doing anything to her. Even though, I've thought about it but I couldn't. Could I?

The sight of her wearing my shirt was just the cherry on top of everything I promised not to do today. I was practically trying to hide myself from the situation.

She was so fucking hot.

Crazy how I've started liking her ever since our last encounter at the nurse's office. I dont know what it was but the sudden urge to take care of her clouded my mind and she was all I could think about.

Despite how invisible she was to the class, she ended up being the only person that stood out from the room.

I've had a list of things that I wanted to do with her tonight but they were nothing but fantasies in my mind. It was agonizingly painful that I wouldn't be able to do them.

One being the reason that, I should set an example as the class president. Two, consent. I have not a single clue as to how she feels towards me.

Pushing aside those thoughts was one way that could help me get through the night.

Let's just get this over with.

As I opened the bathroom door, Areum was still standing against the wall.

Oh shit. I must have scared her.

"Hey, are you alright?" I said, touching her shoulders that looked tensed from the situation.

She turned to face me, angling her view so our eyes could meet. She wasn't that short but I couldn't help but form a smile at the sight of it.

"Are we going to have sex?"

My brain stopped functioning. She looked at me with her brown doe eyes, searching for an answer.

Did I hear that right?

"I'm sorry, I most have misunderstood the signals you were giving me." She said, with a hint of disappointment.

Wait, does she want us to..?

"Maybe." Areum responded shyly as she looked down to the floor avoiding eye contact.

I lifted her chin up, "Areum. I need you to give me a yes or no answer."

"Yes."

I tried my best to hide my smile. It was useless.