Volume 1: Part 1 (The Encounter)

(Tsukushi's POV)

I know I'm still early to be here, but yeah here I am standing in-front of my new school, which is no other than Yamanote's Eitoku Academy. This academy goes from kindergarten to university level. And pretty much, it's an extremely prestigious private school for the elite rich kids.

Well (takes a deep breath) let's start my day or should I say, my first senior-high school day.,

I was already walking along near the school's entrance when. . .

"Tsukushi-chaaan, Good Morning!" someone yelled so I turned back and there I saw Makiko, one of my classmates.

"Good Morning to you too Makiko-Chan." I bowed & replied to her.

"Nice seeing you here Tsukushi" said Makiko then something caught her eye from afar. "Woah! look at that." she said in amazement as she gazed on every rich students entering the school. "A routine like this every morning sure is an incredible sight to see with all those Mercedes Benzs, BMWs, & Audis stuff" she added, still having those admiration in her eyes.

Then her eyes grew more bigger as she fixate her view on another thing. I got curious, so I followed her gaze.

"Now that's classy" she commented while staring at some girl who just got out from a super luxurious car. *sigh*" it must be nice to have a driver to take you to and from school especially with that kind of car, ey Tsukushi?" she asked.

"ye-yeah, but you know those kinds of things are only just a dream within a dream for middle-class people like us." well, that is the truth anyway.

"hehe, yeah you're right" she lightly giggled then frowned.

"Well we better hurry now, the school's gate about to close" I reminded her.

And so, we both hurried and went inside the school.

We were about to walk towards the Academy's main building when Makiko saw something again. Seriously? does she always have to notice every glamorous thing here?

"Hey, Tsukushi, look. That Asai girl bought another Louis Vuitton Bag." Makiko started whispering. "I can't believe it, I bet that Nouveau Riche chick will come over here saying 'check it out girls'." she added, still in a whisper-toned voice.

*sigh* Actually, I don't really care about her bag, whether it's new, branded or whatever. By the way, I'm Tsukushi Makino and I doubt that there's any highschool student more disappointed in life than myself. Why? well, this next scene will tell you the reason why.

As expected, Asai came to us with her 'NEW' bag.

"Oh Good Morning Makino-san & Endou-san, check it out, the newest Louis Vuitton bag." she uttered while flaunting her bag in front of us. Is she required to do that? I mean we know that's branded but why does she have to flaunt it? Jeez (-~-) I bet Makiko is thinking the same way as i do.

"WOW! It's so gorgeous Asai-san!" or not (-^-;) "It must have been expensive right?" and awhile ago she was like 'I can't believe it' now these? really Makiko?! ugh.

"haha" Asai sarcastically giggled. "Not really, it's only ¥100,000(yen)" WHAT DID SHE SAID?! A HUNDRED THOUSAND YEN?! FOR JUST A BAG?! WhatTheFrice?! (O_o!)

"How nice, we on the other hand can only afford vinyl bags *frown*, right Tsukushi Chan?" feeling a bit irritated, I didn't answer her. Instead, I just nodded with a fake smile .

I mean, what's wrong with Vinyl bags anyway?! They're cheap, sturdy and on top of that you can even use them even when it's raining. (*vocabulary: vinyl bag - bag sa tiangge)