Part 17

Black

Black

**3 weeks later**

"Alright Mr. Irons I'll let them know. Thank you so much for what you're doing."

"Thank you for taking care of my princess. I know I'm not there as much as I should be. Im glad she found someone like you"
Mr. Irons replied

"Im the one that's thankful. She keeps me on my toes."

"She's her daddy's daughter. I'll call back in a few days to see how things are going. Give Ryan my love"

"No problem sir, have a good night"

"Call me Vince. You have a good night too"

Ryan's dad said hanging up. These past couple weeks Black and Mr. Irons have had time to form a really good relationship which Ryan loved. They talked very often about business plans and timelines, but mostly about the girl they loved mutally, Ryan.

"Can I just say, I think it's so sexy when you talk business?"
Ryan said smiling seductively at Black

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah"
She said making him smirk.

"Well, we have some meetings with a couple of businesses tomorrow morning to talk about the investments"
He said coming closer to her and grabbing her hips.

"Uh huh, tell me more"
She said rubbing her hands over his bare chest.

"Depending on how those meetings go we might be able to start moving forward with plans next week"
He said kissing her neck.

"Next week? So soon?"

"Your man don't wait for nothing baby. I get straight to it every time"

"Is that so?"

"It is"

He replied, pecking her lips. They chuckled a little before a knock on Ryan's door interrupted the moment.

"I'll get it, be naked when I come back"
He said winking to her. She felt her face get hot as he walked out of the room and toward her door.
The knocks become louder and more frequent.

"Who the hell is it??"
He asked irritatedly swinging the door open.

"Who the hell is it??"He asked irritatedly swinging the door open