Part 14

Ryan

Ryan

"What if she hears us"

"She won't"

Black whispered. At the moment Ryan and Black were laying on Brittany's floor watching a movie as she lay asleep on the couch behind them.

"But she's right there"

"Shhhh"

He said kissing her as he laid between her legs. She was nervous, but Black made it easy to forget about anything around them and eventually, she did.

They kissed intensely and he trailed them down her neck.

"I want you"

He whispered against her, kissing down to her breast.

"Keith"

She whispered back as she grazed her fingers across the nape of his neck.
He trailed his kisses all the way down to the end of her dress before pulling the blankets over his head.

Ryan's heart raced a thousand beats per second just thinking about the fact that they could possibly get caught. There wouldn't really be a good explanation for why black was between her legs so she knew she'd just have to deal with the consequences.
And she was willing to.

She felt his wet tongue slide between the lips of her womanhood.
A deep sigh in pleasure left her mouth on contact.
Black devoured her. He knew her body so well that there was no question who it belonged to.

"Keith shes gunna hear"
She whispered out, the lust in her voice becoming impossible to hide.
He continued to feast, putting his hand over her mouth as she came into his.

Her moans were muffled but Ryan still felt as if they were being too loud. She knew she was being paranoid but waking Brit up was the last thing she wanted to for a few reasons, the main one being that she didn't want to hurt her.

Ryan wasn't positive, but a part of her felt as if those feelings had never really faded for Brittany.
Sure things were back to normal for the most part, but there was still a hovering wedge between the three of them whenever she seen Black and Ryan be intimate in anyway, let alone sex.

But Black couldn't careless. His attention was on Ryan and Ryan only. Whether Brittany liked her or not wasn't his concern, his concern was her. That's it.
He trailed burning kisses up her body and to her neck.
Laying one hand by her head, he supported himself as he unbuttoned his pants.