3

lowercase intended

lowercase intended.

3rd person pov

"jisung-ah! something came up so i need to leave early. are you okay with closing up yourself?"

jisung mentally cursed.
'so much for going home early to sleep.'

nonetheless, jisung smiled and nodded.
"i'll take care of it hyung. go do whatever you need to."
seungcheol smiled gratefully and slung his bag over his shoulders before leaving the store with kkuma.

the store was now engulfed in a deafening silence.

jisung sighed before he got to work.
he dragged his sluggish body to the storage room where all the cleaning equipment was left in.

time skip

"FINALLY! I'M DONE."
jisung smirked in victory. "TAKE THAT YOU STUPID MOP. HAN JISUNG IS FINALLY GOING HOME TO SLEEP."

jisung quickly did a double check before locking up the store and start going home.

the 20 year old looked down at his cracked phone screen.
'12:30am'

"did i spend that much time cleaning up? the last bus is already long gone..."
jisung mused to himself. perhaps he did get a little carried away thinking about a certain blonde freckled cutie.

'stop it jisung! figure out a way to get home first!"
after spending the next 15 minutes slapping his own face, jisung decided that it was easiest and cheapest that he just walked back home.

'if i were to get a dollar every time i sigh, i would be a billionaire right now.'

jisung put on his earbuds before stuffing his phone into his bag and started the gruelling journey of walking back home, humming to himself.

but little did he know that his night was about to get a whole lot more eventful.

jisung made a right turn and started walking at the side of the road since there were no cars at this timing anyway.

he was dancing around a little, listening to his favourite songs but suddenly stopped in his tracks.

because laying right in front of him was a white coloured wolf that was bleeding out.

jisung started panicking and running around the same spot in circles.
"oh shit. okay. erm. there's a wolf. right in front of me. yeah. totally normal."
the brunette stood there thinking what to do. does he call the animal rescue hotline? does he run away? what was he supposed to do?