2

THIRD PERSON POVlowercase intended

THIRD PERSON POV
lowercase intended.

"BRIIIING"

the lump on the bed slowly moved as a mop of brown hair emerges from the blankets.

the squirrel like boy slammed his hand around, trying to find the alarm, only to accidentally push the nuisance off the table.

jisung let out a loud groan of annoyance, before finally getting up to off the alarm before it woke his parents up.

the boy trudged towards the bathroom, getting ready for his shift at the pet grooming centre.

when he was done, the boy peeked out of the door and was relieved to see that his parents were still passed out on the couch.

he quickly wore his shoes and rushed out of the house.

*****

"seungcheol hyung! good morning!"
the man who was showering the small dog in the grooming area turned around, smiling at the younger.

"good morning jisung! did you sleep well? AH- KKUMA!"

jisung giggled as he saw the white ball of fluff shaking around, trying to get the water out of her fur, effectively hitting seungcheol with water.

the 20 year old told the older that he slept well and went into the back to wear the uniform before sitting behind the cashier, waiting for their first customer.

the door opened and jisung looked up and saw a boy who literally radiates 'i'm an angel' vibes.
that was - until he heard his voice.

"hi! are you open? my golden retriever here needs a shower and a trim."

'holy fuck his voice is deep as fuck what the fuck.' it was safe to say jisung was gay panicking for a random boy with cute freckles.

"er- hello?" jisung snapped out of it and immediately looked down blushing.

"yeah! yeah we're open already. do you have any preferences for what you want us to do?"

the boy looked at his golden retriever and the dog growled. jisung looked at them in amusement. it's as if they understand each other.

"actually.. could you maybe, dye the ends of his ears pink? like hot pink. yeah that's a good colour don't you think minnie?"

the dog stared up at the boy, as if it was traumatised, with wide eyes.

"okay? sure we can do that. if there's nothing else, you can either stay outside and watch or you could just come back in about an hour from now." jisung gave the freckled boy a smile and immediately looked down the moment the male smiled back.