ready

Shinobu P.O.V

I walked around the butterfly mansion and saw Aoi lying on the ground, in the garden? Weird, it looks like she passed out, well, I dragged her in her bed and covered her with a blanket. But suddenly I saw a hickey on her neck, I was shocked and didn't move. But I decided to talk to her tomorrow, and went out of her room.

Inosuke P.O.V

I walked with Tanjiro and Zenitsu around the demon slayer headquarters. And talked about something, Zenitsu always talks about Nezuko and wants to do things with her.

,,I wish she could be my girlfriend" he dreamed.

,,no she can't!" Tanjiro said.

,,but she's 14 years old, she can decide alone!" He screamed.

,,but I'm her older brother and I decide that!" Tanjiro screamed back.

,,why aren't you talking, Inosuke?!" Zenitsu looked at me.

,,I'm just thinking about something" I answered.

,,thinking about what? About you and Aoi?" Zenitsu smirked.

,,wait what?" Tanjiro asked confused.

,,no" I lied.

,,wait, what happening?" Tanjiro asked confused.

,,don't act like this! And what about you and Muichiro?" I screamed.

,,m-me and Muichiro?!" He stuttered.

,,yeah, isn't there anything between you and him?" Zenitsu asked.

,,uh I have to go!" He quickly walked away.

,,weird" Zenitsu sighed.

,,well, I will go now" I said.

Aoi P.O.V

After I passed out I woke up in my bed, I was a bit confused but I walked out of my room and saw Shinobu with a serious look.

,,we have to talk" she sighed.

,,uh about what?" I asked.

,,what's that on your neck?" She asked.

,,uh" I didn't know what I should answer.

,,who did this?" She asked.

,,it was..." I didn't know if I should answer.

,,please tell me" she sighed.

,,you won't be angry?" I asked.

,,no promises" she said.

,,it was Inosuke! We're dating for 1 months! And you can't treat me like I'm a child! And I want some privacy!" I said.

,,1 months?!" Her eyes widded up.

,,yes!" I screamed.

,,how could I don't notice" she said.

,,well, I want a peaceful place, alone with him!" I said.

,,I didn't knew that you even like him" she said.

,,well, surprise!" I smiled crooked.

,,but I'm relieved to know it now" she sighed.

Then she walked away, and I walked to the demon slayer headquarters. And there was Inosuke.

,,Inosuke, can we continue?" I smirked.

,,uh what?" He asked confused.

,,you know, yesterday? But not here" I answered.

,,where then?" He asked.

,,let's go into my room, there's a cabinet and a bed" I smiled.

,,of course, but what about Shinobu?" He asked.

,,well, I told her about us" I answered.

,,then let's go" he said happily.

Zenitsu P.O.V

What did they said?! She told Shinobu about them?! Am I right?! They're dating?! I knew it, I have to tell Tanjiro about it! So I quickly went to Tanjiro.

,,Tanjiro! Tanjiro! Big news!" I screamed.

,,which news?" He asked.

,,Inosuke is dating Aoi!" I said.

,,what?! Really?!" He smiled.

,,yes!" I nodded quickly.

,,well I'm happy for him" he smiled.

Aoi P.O.V

We went into my room and locked the room, we went into my cabinet and started making out. My arms around his neck and I put my tongue in his mouth, I felt his hands on my breast and started moving, that makes me moaning, it's getting hotter and hotter, more eager. He's making me eager, and I started aggressive kissing him. I started moving faster because of that eager. We started sweating, because its so hot in the cabinet. Between this all a little break, I was breathing heavily, I hope no one heard us but I know it will getting louder now. But I told Shinobu about my privacy but it still will be embarrassing but it doesn't matter now.

,,next round?" He asked gently.

I just nodded and he started sucking on my neck, and that makes me moaning, he makes me so hot and more eager. Gently biting my neck, I felt his hand under my shirt and bra. Grabbing my breast, makes me moaning. A very hot and sexual feeling came over my body, and I started aggressive kissing him.

,,someone's more eager~" he smirked dirty.

,,I want you, p-please just fuck me~" i was breathing heavily.

He started pulling on my clothes and we moved so quickly that we fell out of the cabinet, but we crawled into my bed, he started undressing me and undressed himself, he laid on top of me and kissed my neck, intertwined my fingers between his finger.

,,are you ready?" He asked while he was breathing heavily.

,,y-yes" I slowly nodded.

He started getting into me, at the beginning it was painful and I slightly screamed. He's just halfway in me, he kissed me softly while the pain. I got tears in my eyes and noticed he was completely in me, I just moaning, the pain was getting away and I started feeling very well, like heaven. Blood streamed out, what means he stole my virginity.

,,I love you so much" he smiled at me.

,,I love you too" I smiled.

Then he suddenly moved and I started moaning, it's like heaven. We were sweating so much, and suddenly he started coming out, I slowly got tired because of that eager and feeling, so we were finish and he came out before the cum came, he lied down next to me and hugged me and we both fell asleep.