lust

Aoi P.O.V

I woke up and it was morning, I sat up and my legs are hurting so much, as if I would ran a marathon. Inosuke was still sleeping, I noticed it was 10 a.m and I panicked, I should be awake at 6 a.m?! I quickly got up without waking up Inosuke, dressed myself and walked into the garden, making my job, taking care about our patients and more. Then Shinobu came into the garden to talk to me.

,,something happened, I think I heard you screaming yesterd-" I cut her off.

,,no everything is fine!" I blushed hard.

,,well you're pretty late with your work, are you really fine?" She asked.

,,of course I'm fine, I just woke up to late!" I smiled.

Inosuke P.O.V

I woke up in Aoi's bed but she wasn't here, it was midday, she's probably working right now, so I stood up and dressed myself, and went to the demon slayer headquarters.

,,where were you? We waited for you!" I heard Tanjiro.

,,why did you guys waited for me?" I asked.

,,we had a meeting!" Zenitsu screamed.

,,sorry guys but I was very busy" I sighed.

,,busy with what?" Zenitsu asked suspicious.

,,you don't have to know, idiot" I sighed and turned to Tanjiro.

,,I will be there at the next meeting, I promise!" I promised.

,,I hope so!" Tanjiro smiled.

-

It was 5 p.m and I was relaxed with Aoi on the balcony in the butterfly mansion, just kissing, but I started kissing her neck.

,,no" she shook her head.

,,come on, just a minute!" I begged.

,,okay" she sighed happily.

I went to her neck and started kissing her neck, I could notice that she took her best to be quiet. I started biting her neck, she was enjoying it, but I hope Shinobu won't see us. She would kill me.

Aoi P.O.V

I could feel that my nipples are getting harder, he makes me eager, but we are on a terrace. I wanna do it again, I started kissing him, putting my tongue into his mouth and started making out. But suddenly... someone came... it was Kanao.

,,what are you doing?" Kanao stared at us.

,,uh nothing!" We both stood up.

,,yeah, by the way, we have to go!" We walked away into my room.

So continued making out, we sat in my bed. I know what will happen and so I let it be, he kissed my neck to make me eager, I'm wondering if it hurt like last night, I don't think so. I could feel that my nipples getting hard again, but it wasn't enough, he kissed me a few times. I could feel his hand on my breast, making me more eager. It was getting hotter under the blanket, we were still dressed but it's really getting hotter, we were sweating and we both are breathing heavily. It was getting wet and we started undressing ourselves. He put his hands on my breast, kissing my neck, it was getting hotter and hotter, we were sweating so hard, we were louder than before. He sucked on my neck, making me moan, but I wasn't ready enough, I started aggressive kissing him, more eager overcame us. We were undressed, and he laid on top of me, still kissing my neck, I intertwined my finger between his finger.

,,a-are you ready?" He asked while he was sweating.

,,yes, I'm ready please~" I moaned.

He started getting into me, and it didn't hurt at all, I moaned and held his arms and accidentally scratched him, but we both ignored it. He kissed me to make it more comfortable, he was completely in me and he moved, making me moan. I wish it could never stop, but we had to stop before the cum came and I possibly get pregnant. He lied down next to me, covering us with the blanket, I wish we could continue. Well I snuggled up on his chest and we both fell asleep.

Tanjiro P.O.V

It was morning and I had a meeting with Oyakata-sama and he said I can take a vacation with my friends and more. So I asked Zenitsu and he said yes, now I have to ask Inosuke, he was at the butterfly mansion, he said yes too, and he said someone will come with him, I'm excited who it is. We all packed our things and we met at the front door of the demon slayer headquarters. We just waited for Zenitsu, then he came, and we went to thermal lakes? Or something like that, hot water lol. We all got our own room, me, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi, Muichiro and Nezuko. Well it was going to be night and we all went asleep.

Muichiro P.O.V

I'm happy that I got invited to a vacation, they are my friends♡

Aoi P.O.V

I didn't want to sleep alone, so I sneaked into Inosuke's room and we cuddled. We started kissing, it was okay but until he started kissing my neck, it wasn't okay. If the others catch us we're dead.

,,no!" I shook my head.

,,okay, sorry" he apologised.

We continued cuddling and fell asleep.