79

Leo's Pov: 

Leo's Pov: 

I just stood there, staring at the large doors of the mansion. 

Contemplating. Deciding. Until I realised that I shouldn't be worried about something that cannot be changed. 

I looked around me and saw the place was empty. Then I remembered Mirae screaming something about getting wasted and Chase agreeing. To which I know for a fact they've gone to do. 

I sighed. Well I guess I could get my guitar out for a bit.

I turned so I was facing the stairs but just as I placed my foot on the bottom step I heard a little whisper. 

"Pssst-"  

Immediately I was on guard. 

What stupid individual would dare to ever suspiciously antagonise me? 

"PSSST" The voice almost yelled. 

My eyes scanned the hall. All of the doors were shut. I carried on surveying until I found the door of the large sitting area opened a little and a head poked out from behind. 

Of course it was her. 

Brown hair. Green glinting eyes. She fitted the description of someone stupid enough to antagonise me. 

I remembered how she had boldly punched me earlier. I scoffed as she beckoned me over to her. 

Though I did as she said. Not becuase i wanted to talk to her or anything but because I wanted to make sure that she never hit me ever again. I was going to threaten her. 

As soon as I reached her though she yanked my arm and pulled me into the room. 

"What the-" I spluttered. 

"SHHHHHH." She furiously shushed. 

"Aria, What the hell are you- Wait ALBERT?" I blinked. 

Looking around the room I saw Albert meekly sitting on the sofa in the room. He was looking at me in surprise. 

"What are you doing here?" Confusion was at it's finest. 

"Sir Leo!" He greeted. 

He went to stand up to bow but was stopped. 

"You- Prisssoner! Ssstop." Aria slurred out. 

Oh god. Oh my god. 

She was so fucking drunk. 

 "Aria. What are you doing!" I raised my voice. 

"SHHHH." She waved her arms about. "He'll hear us!" 

"WHO?" I frustratedly asked back. 

"LEO." She shouted. 

I blinked. Did she- No way was she being serious right now.