24. My You

© Image not mine ^ If owner wants me to take down, pls DM me. Thanks.

*******

Some days later.

There was not a day that Jungkook missed visiting Jin in their home. They would do whatever and just hang out as they did when they were still in high school. He's been helping Jin and Soo-ah in making rice cakes too that she sells to some residents that pass by their place.

Then for the rest of the day, Jungkook would tell Jin that he needs to do something else to earn. Jin never knew what the Alpha was up to - therefore one day, he thought he'd give Jungkook a visit in his apartment to get rid of his curiosity.

Knock. Knock.

Jungkook slightly let the door ajar, peeking at who might be knocking at this hour.

"J-jinnie?! What are you doing here? It's already night time."

"Hi, have you had dinner yet? I brought grilled fish, kimchi and side dishes that eomma made earlier."

"Oh- you didn't have to. I could just get them tomorrow morning."

"Are you not going to let me in?!"

"Seokjin, it's late. You're pregnant, you shouldn't be going out in the streets--" Jungkook said, still keeping the door closed as possible as he can.

"Kookie-- are you hiding something from me?!"

"N-no."

"Then why wouldn't you let me in??" Jin said, with an eyebrow raised. So Jungkook sighed and said, "Okay, don't blame me for anything that will happen tonight, hmm? It's you who insisted to come in.."

"W-what?! I am not here for--"

"Of course, you aren't." Jungkook grinned, then he opened the door wide so Jin could come in. The latter then grew nervous, but once he caught sight of what's inside Jungkook's apartment, he was mesmerized.

"K-kookie.. this doesn't look like an apartment. Isn't this a studio?!" Jin said as he looked around.

Different colors of paint buckets were ligned up in one corner, a wide canvas linen was laid on the floor where a few of finished artworks were sitting to dry up.

Only one corner looks like a normal room to Jin - a single bed with a small table was there for Jungkook to use. But the rest of the space was occupied by artworks, blank canvases and other materials that Jungkook used for his paintings.

"I didn't know you're coming so I wasn't able to clean up, sorry."

"N-no, you don't need to be sorry. I-I'm the one who came unannounced. I'm just a bit curious of what you've been busy with after you leave our house. Because you don't text that much until you had to say good night."

"Oh, sorry Jinnie. It's just that when I start working, I can't get distracted anymore. Were you curious because you're concerned?!" Jungkook smiled.

"W-well, yes. Of course, I am. Is this what you do most of the time?!"

"Hmm, yup. I sell them online. I started with a few of my acquaintances from other companies. You know-- those other CEO's that I met along the way. Most of them are nice people, and very appreciative of my art. So they bought a lot of my works.

And oh-- Namjoon too. He has already bought two paintings. This is where I earn my money from, Jinnie."

Jin smiled as he stared at Jungkook, "That's really good to know. You've always loved to draw and paint. It makes me feel glad that you're able to do what makes you happy."