11: Hotel

[There are mentions of NSFW in this chapter.]

„ Yo Scaramouche! Can't you believe it? You're half way through your dare!", Dottore said one morning at the breakfast table.

Two months had gone by. Scaramouche has felt much happier ever since he knew his true feelings about Childe. Since then, their relationship has grown. They were inseparable like magnets. They even went on missions together, where's in the past, they would make sure that they would be teamed up with a different harbinger. Every Saturday, they went on dates to different places. And on the Saturday's where Scaramouche had his period, Childe rested with him all day long. They often would cuddle together, even at night time.

Scaramouche felt like their relationship was more of a real relationship than a dare.

„ Dottore, I don't care!", he laughed.
„ But don't you want that money?", Dottore gasped.
„ Just shut up and let me eat, ok?", Scaramouche yelled.

That moment, Childe approached Scaramouche.
„ Hey Scara!", Childe said as he kissed his boyfriend's head, „ I had an idea for a date...but we will have to go to a different town which is one hour away from here, and stay in a hotel!"

Scaramouche smiled.
„ I would love that!", he said smiling.
„ Great!", Childe said, „ I'll meet you after breakfast!"

Childe was about to leave, when Scaramouche pulled him back.
„ Ahem!", he said, „ Aren't you forgetting something?"
„ Oh! Right! Sorry!", Childe said as he gave his boyfriend a peck on the lips.

Childe left then.

Meanwhile, Dottore was staring at Scaramouche in a weird way. His eyes were opened widely. He looked confused.
„ What are you gawking at?", Scaramouche growled as he noticed Dottore staring at him.
„ Did you just ask the guy you supposedly hate to kiss you?", he yelled.
„ Yeah, so what if I did?", Scaramouche said as he rolled his eyes.

Dottore was shocked.
„ Wow! I feel like this isn't even a dare at this stage! You're acting as if you're in love with him!", Dottore gasped.
„ Anyway, as I said, please shut up!", Scaramouche growled.
Dottore closed his mouth and took out a newspaper instead.

After breakfast, Scaramouche met Childe outside the Fatui headquarters.
„ So, should we take the bus? There is one leaving in 10 minutes!", Childe asked.
„ Sure!", Scaramouche said with a grin on his face.

As both boys were on the bus, Scaramouche lay his head on Childe's shoulder. Childe took out his headphones and gave Scaramouche one headphone while he took the other one. Childe played a song and rested his head on Scaramouche's head.

An hour later, they arrived at their location. Childe had come across a small town, which had my shops and nice restaurants. And thankfully, Childe found a nice 5 star hotel where they could sleep for the night.

The day went by quickly. In the morning, Childe and Scaramouche went shopping. For lunch, they had sushi. After lunch, they weren't to more shops. For dinner, they went to a fancy restaurant.

At around 10PM, they both arrived in their bedroom. The room was very nice. It had a medium sized bathroom, a small kicthen and a big bedroom with a big double bed.
„ I'm tired!", Childe said as he threw himself on the bed.
„ Me too!", Scaramouche said as he lay next to Childe.

Childe smiled at Scaramouche.
„ I enjoyed today! Thanks!", he said.
„ I should be the one thanking you!", Scaramouche said, „ It was you who came up with the idea to go here for our date! Therefore, thank you!"

Scaramouche approached Childe and kissed his lips.

After the kiss, Scaramouche got up and was about to use the bathroom. He wanted to have a shower, since he didn't have one in the morning.

Suddenly, Childe pulled Scaramouche back.
„ Childe?", Scaramouche gasped, „ I wanted to have my shower now!"
„ Stay a bit longer!", Childe said as he rested his head against Scaramouche's shoulder.

Scaramouche turned red. He nodded his head and hugged Scaramouche.
Childe lifted his head from Scaramouche's shoulder and moved his face closer to his boyfriend.
His lips touched Scaramouche's lips again.

But this time, it wasn't a simple kiss.
This kiss lasted longer, and somehow, it felt more intense.
Scaramouche's cheeks turned red as he felt Childe insert his tongue into his mouth.

The simple kiss turned into a make out session. This was the first time they had made out. They often kissed on the lips, but usually, the kiss was quick and not intense.

After the kiss, Childe smiled before moving his lips down to Scaramouche's neck, kissing his neck softly.
Scaramouche placed his hand on the back of Childe's head, running through Childe's fluffy hair with his finger.

After a while, Childe moved his lips back to Scaramouche's lips, making out with him.
During the make out session, Childe pulled away from the kiss.

„ Scaramouche, can I ask you something?", he asked.
„ Sure!", Scaramouche said as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

„ Only if you're comfortable with this...but do you wanna-?", Childe asked.

Scaramouche knew immediately what Childe meant.

In fact, he got to know Childe much better because of the dare. And since he spoke to Columbina about his feelings, he knew that he liked Childe. And in the few months that passed, he fell in love with Childe even more every day.

And of course, he would say yes. He wanted to take his relationship with Childe a step further.

But however, he knew he would have to say no. His dysphoria was a big problem. He knew that Childe would have to see his naked body. And after all, Scaramouche had no surgery. And he would just feel like a girl.

„ Childe, I'm sorry! I'm not ready yet!", Scaramouche apologized.

Childe wrapped his arms around him.
„ That's fine!", he said, „ Take your time, and remember that there's no rush. I'll accept anything you want!"

Scaramouche smiled.
„ I would have said yes!", he said, „ But my dysphoria is a big problem. And I don't want to disappoint you with my body. I don't look like a man. I still have no surgery. It's so pathetic-!"

Childe hugged his boyfriend righter.
„ That's nonsense! You look like a man, ok?", he said as he rubbed his boyfriend's back, „ And I know you wouldn't disappoint me. I would never be disappointed with you!"

Scaramouche smiled.
„ Thanks Childe! I really appreciate your kind words!", he said smiling, „ Well, I will have a shower now!"
„ See you soon!", Childe said as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

Scaramouche went to the bathroom and closed the door. He took off his clothes and stared into his reflection in the mirror.
All he could see was a girl.

„ Childe probably thinks I look like a girl. He just wants to be nice to me!", Scaramouche thought to himself as tears rolled down his cheek.