BTS & Stray Kids (request)

A/N- so so sorry for the wait I was busy moving into a new house so I had no free time to write

This is a request for @bbysn0rlax

No one Pov
Namjoon was sitting in stray kids dorm living room sitting in a corner while watching Jimin, Tae, J-hope and Jungkook (who are in headspace) getting ready for a play date with Stray kids littles Lee Know, Hyunjin, and Seungmin. He watched sadly as they were excitedly talking about how much fun they'll have, thinking about how he is much to young in headspace to have a play date with another little. As Jin lead the boys out the door and walks out Suga walks in from the kitchen seeing how sad Namjoon looked.

Suga pov
I looked at how sad Namjoon looked and asked him what was wrong "Joonie sweetheart, what's wrong?" That's when the tears began to flow. He began mumbling about how he's so sad about how he doesn't have a friend to play with while he's regressed. I felt so sad because of how much he was hurting because of  this so I had an idea. I grabbed my phone while comforting Namjoon and texted Felix from stray kids 'Hey man would you be up to meeting up with me and Namjoon at the park? Bring Changbin as well.' I waited for a response while getting Namjoon ready for the park. I heard my phone ding and checked the notification, it read 'sure! Changbin was feeling the same way. I'll meet you at the playground over by *restaurant name*.' I sent back a thumbs up emoji as I picked up Namjoon and began walking to the park.

Felix pov
I waited at the park for Suga and Namjoon. I finally see them as Changbin rushes over to Namjoon, grabbing his hand and running over to the swing set. I waved Suga over and we sat together and talked about how Changbin and Namjoon are. I said that we should probably text our members and confront them about it. He agrees and we both begin to text our groups about it. Suddenly our littles rush over to us excitedly. "Dada!" Says Namjoon "Daddy!" Says Changbin. I asked what they needed "There's an ice cream truck!" They shouted in unison. We got up and walked over to it.

No ones pov
They ordered the ice cream of their choice. After the littles ate their ice cream Yoongi offered to have Felix and Changbin over for dinner. Felix accepted and they walked over to BTS's dorm they walk into a pleasant surprise. They find both BTS and Stray Kids sitting in a pillow fort with the littles favorite movie playing 'Big Hero Six' (mini A/N it's my favorite movie when I'm little hehe) the littles looked as the members apologized that it seemed as if they didn't like them when they were regressed because of their headspace's and brought them into a hug and they all sat together watching the movie until they all fell asleep
————————————————— A/N- so so sorry for the late update TwT I finally got free time to update again I hope you like the oneshot!