i, Who tf are you

When leon saw a new girl outside of his apartment complex, he thought nothing of it

When leon saw a new girl outside of his apartment complex, he thought nothing of it. She was beautiful for sure, her face was beauty itself, if it were up to him to decide. She had nice big brown almond eyes, a friendly smile and a nose that scrunched up slightly, while she did.

Her hair was long and dark brown in passion twist braids. Complimenting her face beautifully with her side part, accentuating her youthful features. Her skin was brown, looking smooth and glowing. She was of average hight, while she wore yoga pants and a loose beige shirt on top. The sleeves rolled up, ready to get to work and move.

She waved at him, while he was stiff and akward. A slight smile and little wave was all he could manage. It was embarrassing really. For him at least.

And to his surprise, he saw many boxes next to her, he took a step forward, and slightly stretched out his arm about to offer help with the many boxes. When he heard a scruffy deep voice from behind her.

„Hey darlin', i'm ready let's get you movin'." an older man walked through the door. He looked older, matured and to be honest stronger then most his age.

Grey hair starting to surface, a well managed beard and wrinkles adoring his face. And a light complexion, he wore cargo shorts and a loose shirt. He had a big bright smile on his lips, while focusing on the woman, that was smiling at leon just a few seconds ago.

A hand now petting her shoulder. While he now too, noticed leon standing there. He was still in his gym garments. A black t-shirt and some random sweatpants he stuffed in there, before moving out.

His hair was starting to grease, training has been hard today and his gym bag was slumped over his broad shoulders.

Not the best look on him, if he was honest.
But nothing he could change now, might just have to roll with it.
„Hey, uhm do you need any help- I'd be happy to-" leon suggest, not sounding his most confident.

So he bit his tongue, keeping himself from rambling on, and just let them answer, while he let his arm awkwardly hang by his side, not knowing what to do.

„No i think we're alright, youngster, don't you think so sweetie?" the older man said looking down at the woman next to him.

She just nodded, a satisfied hum leaving her lips, looking first at the man then leon. „thank you for the offer though!" she said brightly, showing off her pearly whites. Leon sure as hell was just a little bit smitten by her.

But from the way they were so close to one another, he just guessed that the couple in front of him where actually together, and he wasn't one to judge and about to meddle into a relationship.

Besides he was busy enough being a government agent, then he could ever care for something like a relationship.
„okay you guys have a nice day." he finished off with a slight smile and nod.

Excusing himself from the scene, he went up the old wooden stairs of the complex. When he reached the second floor, the one right below his, he realised the young woman from before would be moving in right there.

Lots of empty space and boxes could be seen, but moving was the way to go, he wasn't about to stalk out his neighbours apartment. And from there, he moved once more up the stairs, finally to his apartment. A cat coming through his door, snuggling up his leg.

He was black and had a slight pudge to him, coming from the enormous amount of treats the grandma from downstairs was giving him.

„hey little guy, did you hear we got a new neighbour right below us." he talked to his cat like he could understand him and vice versa, as the cat gave of a high meow.

„i know, she is really pretty. There was a guy with her, do you think they're together?" he picked up his cat, putting him in the crock of his arm, like a baby. „meowww...?" „well older for sure, and i guess handsome..."

Another more annoyed response could be heard from the cat. „you're really not all that good at comfortin', you know that?"

„MEOWW!" the scream was getting louder and more desperate, still the cat made no attempt to move out of leons arms, doing quite the contrary nearly leaning even more into his arm. „Okok... let's feed you. Is that better?" no rebuttal could be heard.

Throughout the day leon had no idea what to do, and during the night he heard a lot of shuffling right below him, he just hopefully blamed it on furniture being moved around and being built

Throughout the day leon had no idea what to do, and during the night he heard a lot of shuffling right below him, he just hopefully blamed it on furniture being moved around and being built. And not anything else.

NOTE 001- plot device activated, but girl don't go it's not what you think

NOTE 001
- plot device activated, but girl don't go it's not what you think.

Anyway i was listening to german rap while writing, so back with any criticism. :3
Listen to SXTN.