ii, sweet girl

After a week the girl from downstairs settled in well, leon didn't get to see her that much, considering his work-situation, it was understandable

And to add to that, he himself wasn't one to go out, anywhere for that matter. He was always a little closed off, but the raccoon city incident, just made it so much worse. So many people have left their lives there, from the outbreak till the government's plan to whip the city off the map, he survived but only with sheer luck and perfectly timed coincidences.

He didn't know what to do with his life afterwards, but the force of the government made the decision for him. Leading him down the path, he is on right now.

He, as just a young boy, would have been proud to know that he would work for the good guys, but the life as an agent wasn't sunshine and rainbows, that was made clear by his superiors, as well as the line between good and bad. And he too experienced it first hand.

Sometimes he would like to go back to his younger self, not his 21-year old self, that experienced so much trauma and hardship, but the 5-year old little leon kennedy. He would lay in his mothers arms, she comforted him, though she knew she could never provide a safe space for him, the way they earn their money was cruel and it wouldn't end well.

But she tried her best to keep him from the tainted self, they had to put on in front of potential costumers. But despite all that, leon did feel the safest right in her arms. Call it a "motherly embrace" or just a "mothers security", it was warm for him...life has changed so much for him.

He sometimes wished time would stop and he could feel the embrace again, he so desperately craved. But life was cruel, ever day was cruel, his work was cruel and the people, he had to surround himself with, were too.

His superior, krauser, was one of the cruelest people he had meet, training with him was horrifying, the mocking was the icing on top. Leon never felt good enough, when face with someone like krauser. The guy was insane, tough physic and personality, everything the needed in the force.

He on the other hand came into the place with muscle, but next to his major he looked ridiculous, like a twig. And his personality was also something that needed to improve, according to krauser. Too weak, forgiving and hopeful.

Something he would have liked to say has changed, but it didn't if he honestly reflected on it. But that was something that could change and it would leon made that promise to himself. Being ironically hopeful about it.

Though as he was zoning out on his balcony, he discovered something captivating. The woman from downstairs, down in a little patch of green, that belonged to her apartment. She wore a light flowy dress, it was yellow, a colour that suited her too good. Her light brown skin glowing, her braids where up in a bun, as she began to water some flowers and plants down in the green.