Chapter 1-Prologue

Prologue - Does it matter which world?

***

"Darling, forgive me for this."

Before she could say anything, a long and wickedly sharp pierced her stomach.

***

Maya snapped her eyes open in fury, how dare he kill her?!?!

It took her a moment to realize that she was dead, but if she was dead then why could she breathe, see, and do everything else?

"Calm down, my dear."

Out of reflex, she spun quickly and punched. 

Her fist stopped short and she flew back and hit the wall, it was then she noticed that she was in a temple, completely made of gold, and the very site made her eyes hurt.

"Who are you?" Maya asked, looking at the woman that stopped her.

"I am the Primordial of Life, Death, and Reincarnation," the woman replied calmly, which Maya found infuriating somehow.

"Why in the world am I here?!" Maya snapped, and her purple-hued eyes flashed.

"For reincarnation," said the supposed Primordial of Life, the diety rolled her clear blue eyes at Maya, "What else?"

"Why am I being reincarnated?" 

"Your death was partly my fault," the blue-eyed woman admitted.

Maya sent a black orb of energy at the woman and the deity lazily waved it away with a flick of her finger, "Now before you try to attack me," said the primordial (I'm getting tired or typing primordial, ugg I just typed it again -_-) of life.

"Your potential was too great, if you were left alive, you would have risen to be invincible, but that would upset the way of destiny in that world too much, I understand this is what you have given up everything to do so I will reincarnate you into a world that can afford to have a powerhouse like you."

"How will you pay me back, you just erased 20 years of cultivation!" Maya pointed an accusing finger at the primordial.

"I will allow you to take your innate talent with you, meaning your physique and your bloodline, plus something else to help compensate you," said the diety.

"What exactly?"

The blonde smiled mysteriously, "I know what you what... I will not give you some heaven-defying system, I will, however, give you a few cheats."

Maya rolled her eyes and said, "Stop beating around the bush, just tell me already!"

"I will give you a chaperone!"

"A what?" 

"That's for you to figure out."

"You still switched my worlds!"

"Does it matter which world?" the primordial asked.

Maya paused, "You still did."

"Answer my question!"

"Well...no," Maya admitted.

The primordial clapped her hands, "Then it's settled."

She raised her hand to blast Maya, "Wait!"

"What's your name?"

The deity stopped and replied, "Nitya, now shoo!"

"Can I come back?"

Nitya shrugged, "Well, perhaps sometime, you know even deities like me get bored!"

"Don't you have a boyfriend or something?"

"Stop asking useless questions and go, you have a world to conquer!" Nitya scolded.

"Wait, what world?"

"The would of Douluo Dalu, or Douluo Continent!"

Alright, so here comes the question, do you want Maya's name still to be Liang Xue'er or not? Also, do you want her to be fighting with or against Tang San? Please comment with your opinion!