Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - First impression

*Maya's name is Liang Xue'er in this world*

"Hello! I am your chaperone!"

Liang Xue'er opened her eyes, and that was just what she could do due to the fact she was just born a few moments ago, after a moment of peeking around, she was immediately exhausted and fell back to sleep.

"Wake up!"

"I haven't introduced...don't fall back to sleep!"

***

This time, Liang Xue'er managed not to fall asleep immediately after she opened her eyes. 

"Finally, it has been 3 days! I am your chaperone appointed by the great deity of life.."

Liang Xue'er could not talk but still had the mind of a 20-year-old.

'Where are you?'

"Since you are still a baby, I remain a just conscious in your mind..for now, you are not powerful enough for me to regain my body and rise with you..." 

She could feel what her chaperone was saying, 'I know, Nitya sent me back and erased 20 years of cultivation!'

Yes, she was still pissed.

"I killed one of her toys because I was annoyed by her hitting on me..."

'Wait...you're male?!?!'

"Yes."

'What's your name?'

"I'll tell you when you are ready."

She fell back asleep at that moment.

4-year-old Liang Xue'er...

"Ok, so today yourself so I will explain to you the rest of the cheats dearest goddess has given you."

"Alright," said Xue'er, she has been waiting for this day for 4 years, "Tell me, what are they?"

"First, you will have a storage space in your mind, it will increase as your mind gets stronger, second, when your spirit awakens, your bloodline will awaken too, and I will be able to appear in my body, you better get stronger faster so I can too...and third...you can visit dearest goddess in your dreams and have her tutor you."

"Start off with 1/2 a kilometer!"

"Finish in 10 minutes, or else...you have to redo it as punishment!"

Liang Xue'er gritted her teeth in anger, "I'm four, I may have a special physique...wait for a second...my Valkyrie physique is a great help! In my past life, my endurance, speed, and strength increased by several times and later even more enhanced!"

"Seems you realized that so... 1 kilometer! In 10 minutes, no more!"

***

She was born into a wealthy family, she'd have to thank Nitya for that, not having to live in poverty.

'You're welcome'

She jumped in surprise, that was not her chaperone. 

"Nitya?" she wondered out loud.

'Yep.'

'How is your experience in this world?'

"Pretty good I guess," Liang Xue'er replied

'Well in a few months, the real fun will start.'

"Yea, the awakening..."

Knock, knock

"Come in," she called

A maid appeared, she bowed, "Miss, the lady wishes for you to meet her in her study."

"Mom wants to see me? Why?"

"My lady did not mention additional details, miss, so please forgive me."

Liang Xue'er nodded and followed the maid to her mother's study.

The maid knocked and then left.

"Come in."

She pushed the old, yet still, study oak door open.

Her mother was named Liang Fei'er, she was in her early 30s and still had a youthful face with waterfall-like ink-black hair and amber-like eyes. Her cultivation was of a soul king with a spirit of Amber Vulture. 

"Mom, you wanted to see me?" Xue'er asked. She inherited most of her mother's looks, with the same waterfall type of hair, her hair midnight black (probably because of her Valkyrie genes), and the same type of eyes, her eye color was inherited from her father, a clear ice blue.

"En, Xiao Xue, sit. We are traveling, traveling to a city in the Heaven Dou empire (they were in the Star Luo empire), we are going to Nouding city..and why are we traveling to such a poor city? My old friend lives there currently, she has helped me greatly in the past so I would like to visit her again."

"Is dad coming?"

"Your father is very busy, managing our businesses so he will not be coming."

"When are we leaving mom?"

"You should start packing now, Xiao Xue, we are leaving in a week but your father and I made the decision of awakening your spirit earlier because of the inconveniences of awakening while traveling, meet me at the spiritual hall in 3 days."

***

"Wake up!"

Her chaperone woke her up, "Today is your awakening day!"

Liang Xue'er groaned and rolled over.

"Wake up!"

Her eyes fluttered open but had to close them again because the sun's rays were blasting into her eyes. 

After rolling around a few times, she got up and did her morning routine. 

She dressed simply, in a casual light blue dress, and headed to the alter.

Huang Juan (her father) was waiting for her as well as Huang Yu(her brother).

Huang Huan smiled at her before saying, "Golden Sword, possession!" 6 rings lit up under his feet.

Inside the circle, she rose to the air, Huang Yu and Liang Fei'er were both smiling.

Golden dots gathers around her and they wrapped around her body.

"A body spirit," Huang Juan murmured.

2 wings appeared behind her, they were black and fading to silver at the tips, a sword appeared in her hand while armor appeared. 

'Congratulations! You have awakened your bloodline!'

Instantly, her body strengthened.

"Valkyrie spirit," her mother, Liang Fei'er breathed.

Huang Yu threw her the spirit-level testing ball and it instantly lit up.

"You are a genius!" Huang Juan exclaimed, he hugged Liang Xue'er excitedly, "Postpone the trip, Xue'er, we'll be getting your ring first."

Back in her bedroom, her chaperone spoke up, "You are powerful enough for me to appear in my physical for 30 minutes. If you get a hundred-year-old ring, that would be 1 hour. Thousand-year-old ring would be 3 hours."

"So complicated" Liang Xue'er complained.

"Shush, and get cultivating."