Chapter 1: Family Bonds

Deep down in the dark of the forgotten railways under Queen's Palace, the quiet still air breaks from a sudden shout.

"No! Absolutely [POSITIVE] not!" Spamton's large echoed voice in his Neo form boomed down at his son. "Traveling up there is far too [DANGER ZONE] son. You should know better from our own [BIG DEAL] that you might get hurt."

"But Dad, I am far more capable of handling myself than you think. Tell him, Mom." Ghost looked at his mother who was far too small for either of them to have him but managed anyway. Visor was monochromatic blue and seemed to have strange tattoos that resembled tear streaks on her face. On her temples were two strangle circular holes that had been closed off for some time. Ghost never knew what those were and she would never tell him.

"My dear, Ghost... Your father is right. The world has only shown its ugly side and has never wanted to accept such different things like us. You should stay here with us so we won't be so lonely." Her voice was so sweet and seemed to be filled with static at the end of each sentence. Ghost knew she was freed from a terrible fate much like his father but Ghost could not be swayed by the ghostly strings that bound them here.

"Visor, my [ONE AND ONLY]. We need to let him be who he chooses to be. If [FREE] is his choice, we should maybe consider...[NEW DEAL]." Ghost looked at them both before he huffed and stomped off.

"Ghost wait...!" Visor called out as she reached for him before Spamton pulled her arm gingerly back.

"Let him [COOL]... He needs to find these things out himself like we did. Maybe we should...allow it." Visor shook her head before she turned and hugged his hand. He stared down at her as he carefully stroked his hands across her cheek. "Remember... [Life] lessons are learned, not taught."

Ghost slowed his stride down until he stopped at the end of the railroad. He looked out through the arched stoneway into the darkness of the unknown and path to the world above. I could just leave. They cant stop me. No. They wont stop me. Not anymore. He looked back at his home before he turned and stepped into the darkness.