005

September 27, Tuesday•8:00am
Terrocollege•NewKingston,Jamaica

REANNA JADA MORGAN 17

The look on Aaron's face is so funny, I couldn't hold it in anymore I just burst out laughing."Baby, are you okay ?"I ask."Reanna you know you are in trouble leave the boy alone, " sir asks laughing ."uhh I'm okay, alive breathing I was just shocked, "Aaron says after finally coming over the shock. The whole class started laughing because Aaron was the supposedly bad boy.

Anyway, I checked the time and saw that it was time to head to classes, I said goodbye kissing Aaron on the cheek, and headed to Physics class. The school has two science blocks and it's so annoying that my class has to be on the new science block way behind the school. The walk is so frustrating but at least I get some exercise in.

I climbed up the stairs trodding to my classroom only to see that I was early. My teacher was not in the class and only two of my classmates were in the class.

I went to my seat put my bag down and rested my head on the desk because god knows I'm so tired. That walk drained me Ugh.

If Dramatic was a person it would definitely be this girl.

Sometimes I hate my subconscious mind because why is she playing like she ain't a part of me? I'm dramatic you are dramatic too.

My mind, my heart, and my brain are always fighting like damn y'all live in one body and cannot get along. I looked at my watch and it was 10:50 . Class is just now starting. "Good Morning class " Miss greets us while entering the class. She started to set up the projector to begin class.

" So guys we are starting a new topic called Atoms, and today we are going to watch some videos on the topic and make notes Then we have a class discussion and when we meet again yall are going to get a pop quiz and then we'll end the topic, "Miss said. I really like this teacher because she moves fast and she is very detailed.

She started to play the videos and the class got to work making notes, "So it is 10 minutes prior to the class coming to an end so I am going to pause and hear what yall have so far " Miss said." Rea make me hear what you have so far " She said. I sat in my seat and projected to speak " The smallest part of a substance that cannot be broken down chemically. Each atom has a nucleus (center) made up of protons (positive particles) and neutrons (particles with no charge). Electrons (negative particles) move around the nucleus" I said.

"Okay thank you Reanna, well We have come to the end of our lesson class I'll take the other conclusions on Thursday. Please remember to study for the pop quiz"Miss said.

I started to pack up because I was really hungry and my body needed food. I ascend the stairs just thinking to myself about how I was going to get through the rest of the day. School can be a blessing and a curse for me mostly on the blessing side.

It is very nice to be away from home because this is the only place I'm authorized to attend but having to deal with the teachers keeping up a good GPA and making my mother proud is very exhausting.

AARON CHRISTOPHER BROWN
11:30 am
Lunch Time.

I sat in the cafeteria, waiting for Dixon to get my lunch. Agri class was alright but Mr.Wright speaks a lot. I held full focus on the entrance of the canteen because I hadn't seen pretty girl, I guess her class was running late or something. I don't know something about that girl just attracts me, she is just so different from the rest.

know me sound like the man dem nowadays but she is just different, so different from the rest. I haven't met someone like her in this generation

"So how you look so gun man, a who yah look for "preacha asked. I chuckled because them man here come like watchman. "Nu see the man a look feh him woman "Stinga replied. I wish I could go back to myself 5 years ago and tell 7 grade me say "Although them man yah ago be yuh most realest dawgs. Them chat and love to watch you bad.

"Unnu ago Lowe me enuh"i replied, finally taking my eyes away from the door and giving these mf some attention. They are my dawgs, my day ones and me nah go ever sell them out.

Heart a love fih them fr ♥️

You'll never hear me say those words 'I love you' not even to mommy. I just cannot, that love thing is not for me. I took out my phone to watch some TikTok, and although I think TikTok is a waste of time I am on it 24/7.

"hey Aaron "Reanna says walking up to me. "Are you ready, you got your lunch already ?"I asked her. "Hmm let's go" she replies. I got up told the boys later and we left the canteen.

"How has your day been, How are your classes such far "I ask."Everything has been going good such far, I am just tired how about you "she replies."Well everything has been good, I just came from agri although the teacher speaks a lot the class was very fun "I reply.

Upon arriving at our spot, we sat down and ate in silence. The vibes are just always there with this girl whether we are in silence or not, something about this girl is so different bro. I genuinely fw her.

"I don't want to come off weird but could I hold your hand or something, I am a touchy person whether relationship-wise or not," she says. I gave her my hand and pulled her close to me. We sat there and enjoyed each other's presence, sometimes it's so nice being quiet and just enjoying someone's presence or your presence.

I hope y'all like the chapter 😘!