The Wedding - PT 3 (Bachelorette party)

Lori and Andi had rented out a small hall for Fatima bachelorette party, the theme was the "Perfect match" the colors was red, pink, and white. It's was those colors balloons everywhere, Lori had got Fatima made a welcoming foam board of her and Zac. The place also had tons of flowers everywhere if you don't know one thing Fatima loved was flowers. Everybody had to wear the colors pink or red and Fatima was wearing white.

Lori and Andi had all the liquor and games for them to play, Lori couldn't drink but she had her virgin drinks. Everybody was their, everybody was just waiting for Fatima to arrived. Before Zac went to the hotel to meet the guys he dropped off Fatima gifts.

Fatima finally pulled up, she didn't know about the bachelorette party she just thought her, Lori and Andi was just doing something small, to get in the place, you had to walk into the front
Walk down the hall to go downstairs into some other doors and the hall was right there.

When Fatima walked in, everybody screamed congratulations, Fatima was in complete shock, from her people, to the decorations, and all the flowers she was overwhelmed.

Fatima: You guys did this for me? I love it so much Omg look at this place it's gorgeous.

Lori: You know you our girl and had to go all out for you.

Andi: Yes if anybody deserves this, it's you friend.

Madam: she's right Fatima, we are all so happy for you.

Fatima: Thank you guys so much, I don't wanna mess up my makeup but I'm crying in the inside. I really love y'all!! Andi and Lori I really don't know what I'll do without you guys!!

Andi: We love you T!!

Lori: And I love you! We wouldn't know what to do without you!

Fatima hugged Lori, Madam, and Andi. Then making her way around to say hey to everybody's else's. After Fatima said hey to everybody she went to get her a drink, the drink menu had 3 different options, Fatima laughed because of the drink names, there was also wine, beer if people wanted that.

Plan B: RUM INFUSED WITH FRESH LIME,
MINT AND SUGAR.

Zachary the daiquiri: VODKA TEQUILA, GIN BACARDI TRIPLE SEC SYRUP COKE FRESH LEMON

Big d!ck energy : TEQUILA TRIPLE SEC ORANGE PINEAPPLE JUICE RASPBERRY CORDIAL

Fatima was feeling groovy, so wanted something strong. So she went with the plan b drink, Andi came over to her.

Andi: What drink did you get?

Fatima: The plan b, (she laughs) who came up with these damn names.

Andi: Lori did (she laughs) I like them they fit you well, how you feeling are you nervous, you're are going to be a married woman on Sunday

Fatima: I am beyond nervous, like this is the man I'm planning to spend the rest of my life with.

Andi: Are you sure?

Fatima: Girl what, yes I'm sure, I AM DAMN SURE.

Andi: Calm down friend I know I was just making sure you was gone say it! So happy for you!

Fatima: Thank you Andi!!

Lori grabbed the Mic and went to the front of the hall to speak.

Lori: I just wanna thank everyone from coming out to celebrate our girl, I'm so happy for you T, their so much I wanna say but I'm gone save that for my speech, I just wanna say I love you!

Fatima: Thank you Lor, I love you more friend.

(Andi walked up to grab the mic)

Andi: Hey everyone, I also wanna say I'm so happy for you and Zac, I'm not gone get too sentimental, I'll save that for my speech on the wedding day. Thank you guys for making all this possible!

Fatima: Oh I can't wait to hear!! Love you Andiii.

The girls enjoyed the rest of the bachelorette party, After Fatima's 4 drink she was really feeling it, she was singing, dancing having the time of her life. Everybody loved the energy she had, it was immaculate.

Fatima be ranting to Zac how she needs a bigger car, because her car wasn't cutting it anymore with the children, Zac finally find the perfect"Mom car for her" he wanted to surprise her with it but he decided to just let her get it at her bachelorette party, he asked Andi or Lori can one of them record her reaction. He got her a 2023 Kia Sorento, all back, he wanted to get the Kia the same color of his car, but black was Fatima color. It was tinted, the interior was Gray SynTex Seat Trim.

Madam: Before we be picking T up off the ground (everybody laughed) we have one more surprise for you from Zac, I just got the call it's outside.

Fatima: What is it? Is Zac up there?

Madam: No, Zac is not up there.

Lori: Girl come on you know we not telling you, go see for yourself

Andi: Here we have to put this on you.

Fatima: Andi I am not wearing a blindfold

Lori: Yes you are Fatima! Now put it on

Andi: You heard Lori.

Fatima: You lucky you pregnant!

Lori: (laughed) lucky me

Andi had put the blindfold on Fatima, and everybody made they way upstairs and outside, Fatima car was sitting there with a big red bow on it.

Andi took Fatima blindfold off

Fatima: SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS IS ME?? WHAT THE FUCKKK MY BABY GOT ME ANOTHER CARRRRR

Andi: Yes he did!!!

Fatima: Where is my phone? Where is my phone? (She was looking around for it)

Madam: Here I got it. (Madam handed Fatima her phone

Lori: Y'all not even supposed to be talking to him Fatima

Fatima: Y'all better stop me cause I'm about 2 seconds away from leaving and going to fuck the shit outta my man

Lori: Okay I think you had to much to drink

Everybody started laughing.

Lori: Nope gimme that phone.

Lori took the phone and Fatima went to see her car she was so in love with it, she wanted to take a ride around the block but Lori and Andi wasn't with it.

Fatima: I won't call him, but can I text him? Please???

Lori: Fine Fatima, one text that's it (she gave her phone)

Fatima texted Zac saying thank you and she loves him so much!! After that everybody went back inside and enjoyed the rest of the night, all the girls was staying at Lori's house, Fatima didn't wanna go no hotel or anything.