fun-ishment

he let go of my shirt and put his hand under my back moving to put his other arm under my legs. he lifted me steadily; closer to him than ever. somehow, as he lifted me, i felt like i was sinking. my legs were trembling in his grasp and they felt like jelly. i grabbed onto the thin cloth covering moons chest and looked up at moon with pleading eyes.  "moon please. c-come on buddy. were friends- friends dont punish their friends. y-you know that, right?" my voice was so shakey. he seemed to be ignoring me and my desperation equally as he began walking twords the ballpit with me in toe. "i-i didnt mean to run. i swear. I was just scared-you know- like how the kids get sometimes! you get it, right moony?" he starred straight ahead paying little intrest to my words and likely not believing me. a fake, shakey laugh seemed to do nothing to aid my case. i almost couldnt believe this was happening.

"bad children must be punished." he spoke out sharply in a low growl with a tight smile. for a second the daycare was silent as i starred at him with my brows furrowed. "but im not a child!?"i yelled in his face. he looked at me almost as if to say shut up and i glarred back at him as he kept walking. this wasnt fair, and it was so ridiculously insane it almost made me want to cry. with every step forward twords unknown doom my panic was rapidly increasing. time was running out. i didnt want to find out what moon would have in mind for a punishment.

my heart only pounded harder as i tugged on moons shirt trying again and again to gain his attention with weak shakey hands. "Hey- moon, listen." i felt his claws digging into my thigh but i tried to ignore it. "this isnt you, yeah? this cant be in your programing! its probably just a bug- a glitch- something that parts and service could fix in a couple hours. good as new, no harm done.. if you would just let me call management- i wont even leave! i just need to call vanessa." he stopped as we reached the ballpit and the cord began lowering down. his gaze adjusting to look at me almost made me flinch back. "its not a bug or a glitch. its a rule programed into our system." my face twisted into a confused look. how did he know for sure if it was a bug or not? "last system update was done yesterday morning starshine." i was confused for a second. then i felt my face twist into a look of terror as i peiced the peices together in my head all in an instant.

he rewrote his programing when he found out i was leaving? that shouldnt even be possible. how? but past the confusion i was more scared. if he could make and erase the rules that limit him- which he shouldnt be able to! what else has he changed? how far is he going to take this punishment? how painful? how leathal? will i still have all my fucking limbs? my heart continued to pound just as fast as when i was running.

the cord hooked onto him with a quiet click and started to fly us to the stage. i took one last glance at the ground before shutting my eyes and feeling my stomach drop. as his feet had left the floor, my grip on his shirt tightened and my body tenced. i still felt deathly afraid of heights, but within seconds we were on the stage and walking into their room. luckily my dread was heavier than my fear. i kept my eyes on my knees as he sat me down on the side of the bed. he stood tall in front of me and i flinched back seeing his hand come twords my face, unsure of what he was doing. but he lifted my face to look at him wiping a tear away from my cheek and starring down at me with an unreadable expression. i looked back down to my knees quickly, trying to hide my face with my bangs. i didnt even realise i was crying. jeez, how pitiful. i havent even gotten 'punished' yet. why on earth was i crying? was it beause i failed at my possibly only chance of escape or because i was just scared shitless? probably a combination of both..

he stayed like that for a moment before moving to walk to the other side of the bed where my eyes didnt follow him. i heard him reach into a drawer and shut it quietly. then i felt a dip in the bed behind me and moon grab my hands that were resting at my sides. i was confused as he brought them together behind my back. then i felt a string-like plastic. hes- hes fucking ziptying my hands. "This was suns idea of a punishment. i figured id throw it in." i couldnt read the tone behind his voice but it mostly sounded nuteral for now. somehow i was dissapointed as i lowkey wished he'd drop the whole punishment thing if i cried and made him feeel bad. instead, he tied them extra tight. typhically mean for moon. i would shoot him a nasty look if i wasnt too upset to look at him. i wondered instantly how long this part of the punishment would last but i didnt want to talk to him to ask. it was intensly uncomfortable and inconvinient.