He starts avoiding you

Ilima: 

The two of you often trained together at the Pokemon school, seeing that you both had an equal amount of strength. It normally ended with a draw, neither of you winning. But in the past few days, Ilima has been getting stronger. He's been beating you more frequently, and has almost always been in a rush. He's also been making excuses just so that he could avoid you. 

Steven:

Meeting up in the Granite caves, you two would almost always talk. But for some reason, he hasn't shown up as much as he used to. You were suspicious, but said nothing knowing he was Hoenn champion. You showed your Murkrow the stone, but he refused to touch it. You let him be, knowing he would wait for the right time. You were growing worried for your dear friend.

Brycen: 

While on set, Brycen would start to avoid you. You would wonder why, but at the same time, you had work to do. The villain got his voice back, so you just had to shoot the movie. It was bothering you, so you decided to keep quiet till the movie was done. 

Sir Aaron:

As you got older, he would come very rarely. You would wait for him, and if he came, he would leave just as quickly. Once you were allowed, you caught that Poochyena. He had already evolved into a Mightyena. Your worry grew more and more each passing day.

Gladion:

He had become colder to you, and you couldn't understand why. You wanted to know what you did, but he wouldn't say anything. Lillie was very suspicious, and at the same time disappointed in her brother.

Kiawe: 

After a few months of being friends, Kiawe would make up some lame excuse so he wouldn't have to hang out with you. It hurt you a lot. You thought you did something wrong, but your friends Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor all told you that there couldn't have been anything that you did wrong. You especially ranted on to Calem, who you trusted more than anyone. 

N:

This sweetheart will not avoid you.

Wally:

Time passed and the two of you got older. Whenever he had the chance, he would say: "I'll be off now, I don't want my family to worry about me!"  Then you would reply with a: "You always say that Wally!" He would already be gone the time you turned your head. 

Silver:

He, just like Gladion had become colder to you. He would tell you to leave him alone, and would often snap at your little Pichu. You were becoming more and more weary because of his behavior, and was stressed about why he was like this. 

Alain:

He would normally say he needed to train. You were getting very pissed at him on the inside, but stayed cool and calm on the outside. His behavior hurt you even more when you were just going to offer him some treats you'd made for the blue eyed champion, but he lashed out on you telling you to leave him alone. 

Cheren: 

Cheren rarely came to the library and left even earlier. Before, he would leave around 5:30 or later, but now he leaves around 4:00 saying he had more work to do. Of course, you were disappointed, but also understood. 

Wallace: 

Wallace wouldn't really say "You did well" or "You were incredible out there darling" anymore. This bothered you as he never even spoke to you. You were downhearted, but kept moving on.

Drew: 

Look at Wallace.

Grimsley:

Grimsley rarely ever came to your small bakery, and you became quite lonely. Sure, you had other customers, but they were never as fun to speak to as Grimsley. The man knew he was avoiding you, but didn't know how he was feeling when he was around you. So he came to a solution and avoided you.

Clemont: 

Clemont does not come to the place you would normally meet at, but then he never showed up at all. You were worried, but moved on. You decided to carry on your career as an engineer. 

Chili:

Chili would avoid talking to you, and would nod a hello. You were scared you did something and asked his brothers about it. They were also suspicious of their red head triplet. They told you he could act like this sometimes, so you trusted them. Ever since, you spent more time with Cress.

Cress: 

He started avoiding you when you got closer to Cilan rather than him. He of course, became jealous. You had no idea until he wouldn't even say hello to you as he passed by. You grew worried for the bluenette quite easily, as you had very few connections. Those few connections you did have, were very precious to you. 

Cilan: 

This all began when you started talking with Trip more often. You and him would meet in the pokemon center and chat for the entire time you were there. The green eyed boy was not pleased with this, and avoided you a bit more everyday. 

Emmet: 

He started avoiding you by not answering your calls. He was bothered by the fact that you and your friend looked like a couple. He didn't know this feeling inside him, and was actually fearful of it.

Ingo: 

Same as Emmet

Hugh:

You two got closer, but then you drifted apart once again. Hugh would ignore you and snap when you tried to speak to him. Even if it hurt, you showed no emotion. Little did you know, it hurt the Quilfish haired male too. 

Trip:

Trip wouldn't speak to you at the pokemon center and would ignore you. You were afraid you did something. You wanted to tell your uncle but didn't as you thought he wouldn't understand the pain you were feeling. You wanted to ask Trip why he was avoiding you, but he would say nothing and shrug it off.

Raihan (I FORGOT RAIHAN I AM AN IDIOT): 

Raihan would leave just as soon as he came saying he had challengers, or he was going to hang out with Leon. You were suspicious, but said nothing out of fear it will make things worse for the both of you. 

DONE! I can't believe I forgot my husband Raihan 😭. Rayquaza up top is also mine. I really hope you guys liked the one for today, so here's the question. Feel free to ask me questions, as I will be doing a Q & A on my channel even if I have lost my voice. Belated Happy Birthday to Justin Degryse! I am a huge fan of his, and I said that before. The question today is: 

How many things do you know about your grandparents or great-grandparents?

On my dad's side, it will be until my great-grandfather Telesforo Trinidad. He was the only Filipino firefighter in the U.S. Navy to be granted the Medal of Honor and saved 2 crew member while getting his face burned. After him, it's my Lolo Primitivo who died on my birthday. Then after that on my mom's side is my great-grandfather who is a Catholic saint. He was named a saint because he died in my Kong Kong's assumption I think. My Grandma told me his story, and how nice he was. His name was Roman. My Grandma was alive at the time of world war two, and I remember she would talk about how some of the Japanese soldiers would give her and the other children candies. That's all for now, I'll see you soon 'cause I've got a stream to watch!

-Czar