1. New Neighbors

I woke up too what it sounded like was 5 tanks going down the road in front of my house, I looked out the window and saw moving vans. I then suddenly gotten very confused, because mom has never told me anything about new neighbors next door. I decided tat I wanted to meet them so I went into my bathroom and got ready for day then I made my way out of my bathroom and picked out black leggings, and a nice baggy gray crop top (or what ever you want to wear).

I then made my way down the stairs into the kitchen and saw my mom.

"Hey mom, you didn't tell me that we are having new neighbors moving in right now" I confronted her confused.

"Honey I didn't tell you for a reason" we looked at me and raised an eyebrow towards me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Three boys moved in next door and look around your age" she said smirking at me.

"Oh my god mom, I don't even know them" I told her.

"I think their done moving in you should go bring over this gift basket I made for them" mom told me and basically pushed me out the front door.

I looked down at the gift basket and it had some homemade baked cookies, mini pies, And my mom phone number if they need anything with some more small things. As I walked down the sidewalk I was thinking why mom was even already shipping me with one of the triplets since uve never met them before and I don't even know what they look like. I get to the steps of their front door, take a breath before knocking, not even 3 seconds later I here a rushing noise coming towards the door and when It opens I see triplets looking down at me.

"Hi, im y/n your next door neighbor, my mum wanted me to bring you guys this gift basket so since you guys just moved in." I said while looking at all three of them.

"Oh, thank you y/n its nice to me you im Nick" he said putting his hand for me to shake hid, so I did.

"Im Chris" the boy in the middle said while we shakes hands.

"Uh..hi im Matt" the boy next to the door said shaking my hand.

"Hey y/n this is really nice, what's your number? Maybe we could be friends?" Nick asked me.

"Me too" both Chris and Matt said at the sane time which kinda startled me.

"Ok I would love to be friends with you guys" I said smiling giving them all my phone number.

"Boys!! Help us unpack!" Some yells from upstairs sounded like their mom.

"Oh..we gotta go talk to you later" Chris said.

"Alright bye guys" I said.

"Good bye y/n" they all said in unison which kinda creeped me out a bit.

As I was walking back home down the sidewalk I was just thinking to myself "wow I just made three new friends in one day and have only known them for like 10 minutes. Once I get to my house and go inside I start to head upstairs when I hear my mom start talking to me.

" so? How'd it go?" She said leaning up against the counter.

"It went well, the triplets are actually really nice" I answered her.

"Ohhh...ok I see, I see" she said.

And I just rolled my eyes at that comment and laughed and went up stairs to my room to notice a notification from my phone. I look at it and its a number I don't recognize so I check the text and it reads "hi y/n its nick, your neighbor" then I remembered that I gave them all my phone number so we could talk over the phone.

____________________________________________________________________

Words: 653

Ok that is the end of chapter 1 hope you liked it ill try to keep this story updated and much as possible And maybe write longer or around this length of chapters