chapter -5

Pete: it's a misunderstanding right??😖

(Suddenly there is a notification on Pete's phone. Arm sends Pete the location. Pete checks the location it's not Vegas's office, it's a bar. It's almost out of the city. Pete tightens his grip on the phone 🔥)

Pete: Vegas...U..🥺....💔🔥 Let's see what u r doing there....

(After almost an hour Pete reaches the location. Pete goes inside and checks the surroundings and looks for Vegas. After looking around Pete realises that it's not a normal bar.. it's a gay bar... Pete is burning outside and is broken 💔 inside.. Pete doesn't find Vegas there..)

Pete: He is nowhere to be seen.. Has he left already?? I should just leave..

(Pete turns to leave but suddenly his mind thinks of something)

Pete: What if...he.. Let me check again and then I'll leave...

(Pete checks around again but this time not just the surroundings but the black spots, washroom and rooms in there... Suddenly Pete hears a familiar voice from the dark corner.. Pete gets freez.. He doesn't dare to go there. He doesn't want to see something that will break him.. But after a few minutes he gathers hus courage and goes to that dark side. He sees 2 guys talking in front of  the room but their faces are not clear... But their voices are familiar...one is the seductive tone he heard from the call and the other is 😖)

Guy: Khun Vegas, What do u think of me?( Seductive tone)
Vegas: U looks like a sweet little cake...
Guy: Khun Vegas, Do u like cakes?
Vegas: Not really but if it's this cake then I may....
Guy: Then do u wanna taste it???

Pete:(U son of a bitch.....  🔥🔥🔥🔥)

Vegas: Sure.. Would u like to be tasted??
Guy: I would love to...

(That guy suddenly pecks on Vegas lips.. Then they both kiss each other... Then that guy opens the door to the room and light falls on their faces. Pete's body gets cold.. Till this very moment Pete hoped that, he wouldn't see something like this. But this second he realised that everything was a lie... Pete takes his phone out and takes a photo of them together.. Pete's hands are shaking. They both get inside the room. After 10-20 minutes later Pete gets close to the room and tries to hear them and their voices (more like their moans) confirm Pete's suspicion..... Pete gets out of the bar and goes back to his house on his way back and he calls  Vegas... Vegas picks up the call in a tired voice )

Pete: Hey.. r u done with your work?
Vegas: Not yet.. I will be late..

(suddenly they guy calls Vegas (literally he is impatient and he wants Vegas) Pete hears the voice and recognises it..)

Pete: Is there some with u??
Vegas: I'm in a meeting.. I'm busy.. I'll see u at home..
Pete: Vegas... Just a second...
Vegas: What is it??🤨
Pete: I..I miss u... Okay then see u at home....
Vegas: Is everything okay? What happened??
Pete: Nothing I just feel a little lonely without anyone by my side... U should continue your meeting don't make the client wait... Bye..

(Pete Hung up the call... Tears are dropping from his eyes He don't know what to do... The only thing he knows is that he feels terrible, the person he trusted the most betrayed him... 💔)

(At home. Macao wakes up and goes to the kitchen and he sees Pete drinking in the dining room. He notices Pete eyes which were swollen from crying and that he is not in a good mood. Pete sees Macao)

Pete: Did i wake u?
Macao: No.. I came to get some water... Is everything ok?? U don't look good... Did u cry??(worried 😟)
Pete:(I shouldn't make him worried) I'm okay.. I just thought about my grandma.. She is not here with me anymore... I miss her...

(Macao hugs Pete and Pete hugs him back. The warmth he was getting from Macao made his eyes teary....)

Macao: Don't worry I have me and my brother... We'll always be there for you. We are a family P'..
Pete: If u don't mind.. Can I sleep with u tonight....??
Macao: (happy 😊) Sure.... Let's go to sleep...

(They both sleep together. Macao hugs Pete and sleep on his chest. Pete pats on his back gently and caresses his hair)

Pete: ( Do u really love me Macao? Will u hate me if I leave u? Family? I don't think I've a place in this family anymore)

( Pete hugs Macao tightly and falls asleep.
     During midnight Vegas gets back home. He is worried about Pete because he sounded sad when he called him. Vegas goes to their and doesn't finds Pete there. He gets scared and he goes to Macao room to ask him and he finds Pete sleeping with Macao. Vegas goes near them and caresses th both and kissess Pete on his forehead and leaves)

(Next morning Pete wakes up and realises that Macao is not with him. He then goes to the kitchen to look for Macao and he Find Vegas cooking and Macao having his breakfast..)

Macao: P' U r awake? R u feeling okay now? 😊
Pete: (Nodes)
(Vegas comes close to Pete and grabs his cheek with both of his hands)
Vegas: R u okay baby?? Macao told me about Last night... R u okay now? I'm sorry I couldn't be with u last night....