[[ TWO ]]

Speechless. Taehyung was completely speechless.

He had never been spoken to in such a way, not once in his 20 years of living. And yet this- child is just blatantly disrespectful to him. Doesn't he realize who he's speaking to?

Staring at the male, he debated telling him who he was but opted to keep that to himself for now. Curious as to where this conversation would go.

"To me personally, Jeon,  you are like a child. Throwing attitude and a smart mouth when something you don't like happens." Taehyung spits out, shrugging. "Haven't you ever heard of respecting those older than you?"

Jungkook glares, tapping his foot. "Maybe I'd show some respect if you could learn to watch where you're walking." He snapped back. "And I'm not a child so keep your pretty mouth shut, yeah?"

Taehyung was certainly intrigued by the younger. No one in this house would ever dare to speak to him like this, besides his boyfriend of course. But this guy? With his pitch-black hair, cut short and neat, the black jacket paired with a black shirt underneath, and to top the fit off, black cargo pants with black boots.

Black, black, black- everything black. Nothing more than a little punk.

"Clearly respect means nothing, especially when someone has the personality of a brat. That much is clear when looking at you." Taehyung stated very matter-of-factly.

"I can't help it that I've always gotten my way." He spat, arms crossed against his chest with a furious glare. "You have no idea what my personality is like, shut it pretty boy"

Taehyung chuckled under his breath and took a calm step forward, unfazed. "You know, this is the second time you've called something about me pretty. You must like what you see huh? You're trying so hard"

"Absolutely not." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he watched the older take a step forward. "Let's change that then, you're dumb fuck. There's nothing pretty about a dumb fuck." He said in an attempt to taunt Taehyung.

Taehyung stepped a little closer, tapping on the other's cheek- a smug grin painted onto his face. "I find you amusing, in fact, I'm flattered. You've already given me a nickname, how cute"

At this point, messing with the little brat was starting to become the highlight of his day. He began to wonder just how far he could mess with him seeing as this was progressively becoming more and more fun.

"I'll rip you to shreds" Jungkook groaned at the given treatment, swatting the male's hand away from his face. "Don't test me you prick. You piss me off, just like everyone else here." 

Taehyung quickly snatched the male's wrist into his grip, tugging him closer as he stared down at him. "So far you're nothing but talk. Blah blah this, blah blah that. Go ahead, I'd love to see you try, you bratty little kid."

The younger used his free hand to grip Taehyung's collar, brows furrowed as his tongue poked at the inside of his cheek. "Oh, I fucking will. I'm not a coward and I'm not a fucking kid. I'll burn you, asshole."

"Make up your mind kid. What are you planning to do, rip me to shreds or burn me? Pick one." He ignored his fuss about not being a kid, choosing to continue to call him as such- seeing as it struck a nerve. "You act as such. Stubborn and throws little temper tantrums, the name fits."

Jungkook stared silently for a moment, eyes flicking between either of the older's eyes. Tugging the piercing on his bottom lip in frustration before simply letting Taehyung go, and shoving him away.

He sent Taehyung one last glare before he turned back and started walking off to where he was originally headed. Fussing under his breath, just barely loud enough for Taehyung to hear "Fuck you. You're no one to boss me around."