Chapter 4: A Sticky Situation.

[Aliens Used in This Chapter]:
• Cyber.

A few days had passed since I had run into those two Rescue Bots. Luckily, I hadn't been found by the others yet. It was early in the morning, and I had just gotten out of bed after sleeping in a little late. Just as I was getting changed, I noticed that my hoodie had gained yet another patch on it. I was actually quite impressed that my hoodie was actually becoming more colourful. But luckily, I had managed to buy myself an extra hoodie for safe keeping. This new hoodie was a lot bigger and baggier than the one I was currently wearing, but it was still comfortable. Anyway, I was just on my iPhone scrolling through some random junk when I noticed some news about a strange energy surge in a place called Jasper Nevada. Now I hadn't really heard about Nevada before, but I was more than willing to visit. Luckily, the others were still talking between each other, so I decided to go ahead and visit. I was also glad that my Ultimatrix was still active and ready for me to use if I end up in trouble.

(Alex): It'll just be one little visit. Besides; what could go wrong? Then again, after having just said that, I guess a lot of things could possibly happen. So I better be very careful.

I then closed my eyes, snapped my fingers and I disappeared in a puff of smoke. Eventually, I reappeared in the Nevada desert which had a very calming humid air about it. Then I realised that I had reappeared on a large cliff/mountain with a large metallic building on it. I was mildly confused by how a metallic building was just sitting here in the middle of a freaking desert. But then again, I decided not to question it.

Just as I was about to investigate the base, I heard the sounds of commotion coming from somewhere in the desert

Just as I was about to investigate the base, I heard the sounds of commotion coming from somewhere in the desert. I looked and saw a group of tall humanoid robotic beings fighting against another group. I was a little concerned that they were gonna hurt themselves, and they looked like they were gonna pass out any moment.

(Alex): I guess I better go and help them. And I know just the alien for the job.

I activated the Ultimatrix and I was then transformed into Cyber. However, due to my increased height, I then realised that I had to get down in order to help them.

(Cyber): Oh boy... this is gonna be a long drop. I just need to trick myself. Hey look at that! What? Aahh!!!

After intentionally tricking myself into falling off the cliff, I tried to change into car mode when I suddenly realised that I had changed into a dark green and black Harrier Jump Jet!