0 1 + author's note

Choi Beomgyu. A litterally very very very normal human. He studies in one of the biggest schools in the country, " K-Idol States ". He is one of the top students and ace in the juniors. Until one day, his parents got a divorce. He didn't get enough money for his tution and he starts to get some low grades. The school understands since his father is one of the biggest company holder but the school said its fine. Beomgyu starts to get part-time jobs. He currently part-times at a convenience store and it was getting well. Until one day, one big news was delivered to Beomgyu.

B e o m g y u P . O . V

"Beomgyu! Its already late! You should go home!" The manager said to me as she walks to me while holding something. "Ms. Laila! Let me be, i mean i dont have anything to do at home!" I responded smiling to her as i cleaned the registrar. "Gyu, you know many criminals etcetera comes at this times! Please Gyu, there are also no more customers going in! Also here, some baked potatoes fresh from my backyard!" As she handed to me a plastic bag with some freshly baked potates as she smiled. "Oh Ms. Laila! You didn't need to! Thank you! I'll get going now!" As i said, leaving the convenience store waving to her. *ding* I heard a notification as i left the store. I get my phone and saw my mother texted me.

Eomma❤️

Eomma : Beomie, go at ******** block. Please, this is great news! You will not come back at home or you'll be im big trouble!

Seen

" Whats up? Great news? She must've got a new home!" I squealed. I went to get a cab and told them to go on this block. Minutes later, that felt like hours, i have finally arrived. I payed and left the car and i saw a big...house. No big mansion! Its so big like i feel i can see heaven! I rang the doorbell and saw my mother rush into me.

"Beomie! Come in!" She said smiling and pulling my hand. I felt really happy since its been a while seeing my mother really really happy, of course before that thing. She let me entered the house and boom! Its luxurious! Chandelier? Naur way! I saw a man, sitting in the couch and glanced at us. "Is it him?" He said, as he puts his newspaper down and went towards us. My mother nodded and smiled, but me? I felt nervous.

"Beomie, meet your step-father! Mr. Choi!" She said as she smiled. But i dont feel well. Damn, a new father? Its been just a year and a half! As if i would forget those cruel things my father do! I sighed and give a thought to myself " i should be happy, since my mother is. I should trust him with all my heart and forget those cruel memories."

I smiled to him and bowed as respect. "Choi Beomgyu, call me Gyu in short, my mother is the only one calls me Beomie, and my friends." I said. The step-father smiled back but he turned his back, i felt curious until... "Choi Yeonjun! Go get down here!" He shouted. It gives me chills by how shouted. Ugh, i want to sleep. Until a door creaked and boom. I feel like fate gave me a great path! I saw him. This black mulleted hair, tall and very handsome! Standard! Until he revealed himself. "What!? Im playing!" He shouted. "Your step-brother is here!"

"Step-brother!?" The two of us shouted. No no, i dont want to have a step brother! Based on novels i read, step-brothers are e v i l !!!

All i just did was sighed but he smirked, i can see it even he is far. After he heard it, he ofcourse come downstairs. Damn, i wish these are just my dreams. He then is a few steps closer to us and boom. I feel hot. By seeing him upclose is more chilly. My ears are burning hot. I just wanna leave please!

"You? Who are you?" He said in a erotic deep voice. "C-choi Beomgyu." I can't even give him eye contact by how scared i am. I stuttered my name out and i felt my mothers hand caressing my arms. I smiled. "Choi? You're also a Choi i see. Choi Yeonjun, i will be your Hyung from now on." He said as he playfully smirked. "Let's take some family dinner shall we?" Mr. Choi said as he smiled. The three of us followed but i want to be last but it cant happen. Yeonjun is in my back and i can feel him staring at me. After, we then go to the dining area. My mother and step-father sat beside and oh lord, Yeonjun is beside me. The food was prepared already. Some pasta, vegetable salad and some roasted beef. Yum! The parents firstly gets some food amd we followed. I waited for Yeonjun to eat but he isn't.

"Why aren't you eating yet Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked me in a soft erotic voice while staring on me. "O-oh because.. On our tradition, Hyungs eat first.." I said as i chuckled awkwardly. Even though i am looking at my food, i can see him smirking.

It was awkward. "Beomgyu, what school do you go into?" As Mr. Choi cutted the silence. "K-idol states." I answered as i chugged the water down. "You go in the same school as me huh?" Yeonjun said as he puts down his fork. I glanced at him and nodded. He smirked back that i feel something i can't explain. I finished my meal, and so do my "family". "Father, my friends are going here at 11." Yeonjun said as he arranges his plates. "Well, me and your step-mother will be going to do some groceries, make sure you show Beomgyu his bed."

"Can't you go groceries tomorrow?" I whined, not expecting to say it. I heard Yeonjun holding his laugh as i glared at him. "Sorry Beomie, but we need groceries! Come on, you need time to spend with your new brother!" She said as he pats my head. "Yeah, brother." I mumbled to myself. My mother and step-father left the mansion and it became silent. I go to the sink to wash dishes. I hummed as i wash.

" Never knew someone like you is helpful." Yeonjun said as he eats some chocolates. "Never knew someone like you is so lazy." I replied back. I chuckled and heard his footsteps. He turned my back and stared at him. Without my parents, no mother, i always act strong. I glared back " You got hard with it huh?" I said, saying it proudly. He just...froze. "Hard? What am i a asshole who gets hard with simple words?" He responded, gripping into my hands. It stings, i didn't get what he said until i realized. I let go his hands and splashed him some water. "Disgusting! Thats not what i meant!" I scoffed, rushing into the couch. He didn't move an inch and it was awkward.

To be Continued.

Author's Note :

Heyya!<3. I know i didn't and haven't updated " My Mr. Bully " but i want to say, im sorry for not posting + sorry for not updating and going into a hiatus again. Please take note, i will now barely update this story since i've had many imagines with this LOL. I really hope you'll support this story. Also, i'm thinking of doing TXT shipbook! Comment if i should do it or pass pass xx.