Chapter 1

"Everyone please welcome the student who recently transferred here from Ashford Academy!" the teacher announced to the class, gesturing beside him to the tall, slender boy. His black hair was covering his eyes although when he looked up to greet his new class, the beautiful purple color of his eyes caught the attention of most of the girls in the class. "Please introduce yourself to your classmates", the english teacher smiled.

The new boy nodded, "I am Lelouch Lamperouge and as the teacher said, I am from Ashford Academy, I am half Japanese and half Britannian, I'm not sure if you've heard of it but there was recently an attack from the man named Zero."

The classroom became full of mutters and whispers, a few of which he was able to make out, 'Zero!? The new boy was in the same school that Zero attacked, right?' , 'Oh yeah, I've heard of him! Wasn't he the one who was trying to destroy the Holy Britannia Empire?'

As Lelouch looked around the classroom, there was one student who caught his eye, the one with the dark brown hair and light brown jacket who was staring out the window, unfazed by the sudden eruption of noise.

He looked at him with a raised eyebrow and an intrigued expression, "alright you guys settle down now!" the teacher said, panicked, trying to quiet down his classroom, "Lelouch, you can go have a seat besides Light", he nodded towards the boy who Lamperouge was interested in.

The purple eyed boy went and sat down next to him, not being able to figure him out and spent the next hour trying to figure it out before the bell rang and startled him. Light grabbed his bag and walked off, going to his next class. Lelouch shoved his papers in his bag and hurried after his seat neighbor.

"H-Hey, wait!" he panted as Yagami stopped and looked at the transfer student who skidded to a stop next to him. They walked next to each other through the hallway, silently, it was Lelouch who eventually broke the silence "Light was it... how were you not fazed by the noise?"

Light replied with a shrug and the other boy looked annoyed by his lack of a response and noticed his hand trail to his bag, pushing a black book down so it didn't fall out, confused by it, Lelouch asked him but was again, replied to with a shrug.

"I'm going to be your friend now!" he snarled, agitated and Light nodded, not even paying attention to what was being said. Now I have more chance of finding out what that book of his was, Lelouch thought to himself, feeling the eyes of the surrounding girls on the pair of them.

(IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT, IT WAS JUST AN INTRO TO THE STORY T-T

IT WILL GET BETTER, HOPEFULLY!)