Chapter 7: Unexpected Visitors

Wow shockers, Kazuha POV

I woke up at 9am today. I know I'm like the heir to a popular company and you'd think I'm pretty mature, and I am but I'm still a human being. So naturally I opened my chats as soon as I woke up because replying to people is important.

Hmm, 1 text from mom, 2 from momma, 10 from Kokomi, annnd WHAT THE FUCK? 30 MISSED CALLS AND 358 TEXTS FROM KUNI? Holy shit does this man not sleep?

Scara: Babe, it's 9:30. If you don't hurry up we might end up late.
Scara: Kazuha? Are you asleep? Oh God wake up.
Kazuha: OH SHIT I FORGOT HOLD ON GIMME A BIT ILL BE DONE SOON
Scara: Good morning sleeping beauty.
Kazuha: good morning 😭😭😭

I do not care what he texted next because I threw my phone and ran into the shower. Fortunately, today was not hair wash day. So I was pretty quick. In a hurry, I brushed my teeth as quick as possible, tied my hair into a simple ponytail and ran to my closet. I had no time to pick and choose, I grabbed a decent outfit and ran for it.

I ran for the door, hopped on my motorcycle ignoring everyone in my house and drove to Sara's.

kazuha: kuni I'm here
scara: Ok

"It's about time you came, we have like 10 minutes left so I advise you hurry up."

"I'M SO SORRY, I PASSED OUT LAST NIGHT, COLD."

"It's ok calm down, you'll be fine as long as you hurry because my manager hates waiting."

"OKAY!"

We do the studio recording whatever I asked to not be credited and that was that. Kuni and I went to an arcade afterwards because why not?

"Kuni try not to yell too much if you rage, you do have a concert tomorrow night." I tease a bit, knowing how easily he gets angered.

"Yeah yeah ok I got it..."

I got dragged around the place since I had never been to an arcade. Kuni showed me his favourite games and we played them. We were out for like the entire day just swapping between activities.

At about 6:30 he took me to McDonalds because he thought it would be funny to finish a date at fucking McDonalds. I'm not complaining though he bought me a happy meal so all is forgiven.

After sitting around eating and chatting we left and I drove him back to Sara's.
"Bye Kuni!! I'll see you tomorrow at the concert!"
"Bye Kaz, I'll see you then."
He kissed me and walked in.

I fucking stood there dumbfounded, blushing like an idiot for a good 4 minutes. After calming down and coming to my senses I checked my phone to see if I would get my ass beat when I got back.

I thought I was fine until I saw a message from my mom. 3 hours ago.

Ningguang: Kazuha where the ever loving fuck are you right now? You're not home, you're not with Ms.Sangonomiya, just where the hell are you? I just got home from the airport with your mother.
4:00
Ningguang: Respond to me. Your sister doesn't even know where you are.
5:30
Ningguang: You are gonna get your ass beat young man
6:00
Kazuha: MOM IM SO SORRY I WAS OUT WITH MY FRIEND ALL DAY AND DIDNT CHECK MY PHONE PLUS IT WAS ON SILENT
Ningguang: too late kid im gonna lecture you so bad when you get home
Kazuha: but mom why didnt you tell me you were coming back today?
Ningguang: It was supposed to be a surprise
Ningguang: Well, whatever, we met your fiancée, she's a lovely lady dont break her heart
Kazuha: I won't
Ningguang: Good, ok now get your ass home
Kazuha: yes ma'am!!!

I hop on my motorcycle and head back home. Oh boy I'm gonna get yelled at. I sigh and laugh to myself. I guess that's a good thing I haven't been yelled at by either one of my moms in a while.