I ran to the roof

As I walked into the hall a girl walked up to me and shoved me in to a looker. I whimpered.

"Who do you think you are?!" She roared.

"M-m-my name I-I-I-is-"

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR NAME IS!" She roared.

She grabbed the necklace my dying mother gave me and threw it to one of her lackeys.

"I'm Stargleam Mcmean, And I run this school." She flipped her blue hair.
"And you," she pushed me for emphasis, "are a loser nobody who's powers are fake!"

I gasped, how dib she now my secret!!!!

"C'mon guys, lets go."

I cried and run up the stairs to the roof.

When I got there I heard singing, somone was already there!

A 5'10 girl stood at the edge of the roof singing my favorite song! Her black-blue-red-midnight blue hair was flowing in the breeze, revealing her badas studded belt. She turned around in gasped when she saw me.

Her red eyes flaring in shock.

"H-h-h-hi." I spoke, holding the edge of my sweater.

"Who are YOU?" She asked with a heavy ,most likely fake, valley girl accent.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm Valerie" I said with a stutter.

"Why do you stutter so much you prep?" She flipped her hair and sneered at me.

"I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry, I just want a friend" she rolled her red eyes, flashing her vampire fangz at me.

"I don't need friends!" She growled.
"They disapoint me." She stomped off the roof.

I ran home sobbing.