0.1

"ricky? yo bitch answer yo fucking door!" i yell , banging on his front door . fuck bro , this man is the death of me , always running back to his exes .

soon i heard footsteps stomping down his stairs , chill out dawg you don't gotta stomp . the door soon swings open and i see britney . she gave me a small smile before leaving . i stormed in that house and ran up to his room , swinging that door open .

you gotta be fucking kidding me . his room was a mess , clothes everywhere along with jewelry . even britney's clothes were here .

"bro ? you fucking kidding me?" i say , looking at him in disbelief . he sighs , looking over at me standing in his doorway .

"what man ?" ricky groaned , stretching his arms behind his head keeping his eyes on me .

"you actually fucking ran back to her?" i scoff . he's so fucking dumb bro .

"listen, i didn't run back . she just wanted to have sex and said she missed me, a man was horny ." he said , patting a spot on the bed for me .

" fuck no , i ain't sitting there the fuck . y'all fucked on that bed , i ain't sitting or laying on it till that shit washed . " i said to him , making him groan louder .

"mama please ?" he pleads . i sigh , walking to the side of his bed and glaring down at him .

" what ." i said , glaring into his eyes . then he lets out what seems to be like a giggle .

" you're cute when you mad at me ma ." he says, staring into my eyes . i blush without even realizing , but i don't say any cute shit in reply all i do is glare .

"cmon, you're my bestfriend . don't be mad at me ." he begs, holding my hand placing a kiss on my ring finger .

"go shower while i wash yo shit ." i say pushing him up . he had a lazy smile on his face , knowing i ain't mad anymore .

~

i ended up washing his clothes and bed sheets , cleaning up his whole room . i soon finished as i laid on his bed , laying in a starfish position watching tv .

his tv big as fuck , i love it so much . i was re watching pretty little liars, season one episode two . man i ain't even notice when ricky came out , he stood there by his door frame from his bathroom , smiling with his arms crossed .

" hey mama ." he spoke , falling face first on my legs . his stomach was ontop of my legs as he rolled over to get off .

"ow ! bitch." i mumbled . he looked at me raising an eyebrow .

"fuck you call me?" he said , sitting up and gripping my ankles , his thumb rubbing the insides of my ankles .

"nothing." i say , trying to pull my legs back but his grip was firm .

"nah, i think you called me a bitch?" he said. "don't look away from me."

i sigh, my eyes connecting back with his.

"don't call me a bitch mama, unless you wanna get..." he trailed off as a second later he started tickling my feet making me giggle .

"stop it !" i smiled , he chuckled staring at my face . he soon pulled his hands away, lifting my legs up and kissing the insides of my ankles.

"you gonna call me a bitch again mama?" he said, a playful daring look in his eyes .

"mm , maybe." i smiled while sitting up, he groaned.

"you're such a pain." he said, pulling me closer towards him. on his big ass bed, there was a lot of space between us.

i sighed, mumbling out an "i know" as i wrap my arms around him.

"ricky?" i signed out as he used that light app or somethin turn his purple led lights a darker shade .

"yeah lei?" he said, putting his phone on the side table and pulling me back in his arms . hugging me in a sitting position.

"promise you won't go keep fucking britney?" i say, leaning back and looking in his eyes. he eyebrows furrowed.

"why?" he said, eye brows furrowed in confusion.

"because i'm your bestfriend and i just want the best for you, she's broken your heart before and i want you to be okay." i say, maintaining eye contact.

"well you can't control what i do." he says pulling away slowly.

"i'm just trying to look out for yo-" i say before i get cut off.

"or maybe you just don't want me to get back with her. what if i want too, huh?" he says, starting to get mad.

"i'm sorry, i'm just tryna look out for you man." i say, getting frustrated.

"nah man, get the fuck out." he said, getting off the bed.

"kay." i say, sighing not wanting to frustrate him. "i love you" i mumble quietly, his eyes soon softening but still had anger in them.

i walked down the stairs as he stayed in his room, i went to the kitchen and grabbed a sticky note and sharpie .

"i love you, im sorry for upsetting you. just wanted to look out for you." i wrote, leaving the note on his front door before walking out calling jimena.

"hey baby, can i come over?" i sigh into the phone, jimena was my other bestfriend.

"yeah of course, ricky actin up again?" she says, her voice going through the phone and into my ears.

"yeah, i'm on my way." i say, walking to my car.

"alright, be safe. i love you." she says, making a kiss noise.

"i love you too, j." i said, hanging up the phone and getting into my car before driving to hee house.