0.3

THIRD PERSON

soon the two bestfriends arrived at ricky's house, leilani went to open her door but ricky gripped her wrist lightly, "no."

leilani rolled her eyes, watching as the man got out and went to her side of the car before opening the door for her.

"thank you ricky." leilani said, placing a soft kiss on his cheek before intertwining their hands to walk up to the front door.

"mhm, you're welcome mama." ricky spoke, letting the girl drag him as he followed her like a lost puppy.

the two walked up to the front door, opening it and walking in. leilani sighed, walking over to the couch and laying down, resting her eyes.

ricky smiled at the sight, eyes filled with adoration, examining her face. her lips were nice and rosy, plump too. her eyelashes were long, and he knew one thing for sure was that she was fucking gorgeous without makeup. the way her shoulders weren't tensed and she was fully relaxed, shit bro he never realized how beautiful she was.

well, he did but he only called her pretty. that was a lie, she's gorgeous. a fucking goddess.

ricky walked over to the girl that laid on his L shaped couch and began taking off her heels, making leilani peel her eyes open a little and smile. once the first shoe was off, he placed a soft kiss on her ankle before he began taking off the other shoe, and once that was off he did the same thing he did to the other ankle.

he examined her body, she was only wearing one of his shirts and pajama shorts.

he began placing kisses all over her body, starting from her ankles and up to her chin.

the girl giggled the whole time, before he reached the chin.

the two could only stare at each other with love, both going to lean in before a phone rang making them both jump apart from each other.

"i, uh, i should take this." ricky muttered, making the girl nod. ricky walked out the room as she smacked her forehead with her hand.

"fucking idiot bro." leilani sighed, letting her arm cover her eyes.

a few minutes later ricky walked in, seeing the girl sprawled out on his couch.

"i'm sorry." he spoke, sitting besides the girls head and running his hands through her hair.

"all good." leilani replied, removing her arm from her eyes and making eye contact with her.

"you look cute in my clothes just so you know." ricky smirked while watching her cheeks turn pink, leaning down and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"thank you." leilani giggled, leaning up to place a kiss on his jaw.

ricky groaned, lifting the girl up and onto his lap.

"you're so pretty lei." ricky complimented her, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"and you're so handsome ricky." leilani said, kissing his nose.

"thank you mama." the boy smiled at her, making her smile back.

"i love you." leilani said, laying her head in the crook of his neck while being sat in his lap with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"i love you more."