C h a p t e r T w o

Begin/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Two

Begin
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Two

All the members where sitting in a room waiting for the photo shoot to start. Jisung and Felix where first so the rest all sat on there phones. Seungmin was sitting next to Changbin watching him on his phone. Changbin had his arm over the younger's shoulder which made them very close. And a certain someone wasn't very happy about it.

A little later Jisung and Felix came back, Changbin had gone to Jisung leaving the younger boy alone. But then Hyunjin laid himself up the younger as Felix laid on top of him. "Hyung move!" Seungmin said, trying to push the heavy boy off of him. "I can minnie, Felix is on me." He said smiling at the younger, Seungmin whined. "Hyung help!" He said to Minho with grabby hands, Minho had been looking at him for a while. He didn't notice he was talking to him though.

"Hyung!" Seungmin whined again finally catching the elders attention. "Nah." Minho said smirking at the younger who whined even more.

"Can we have Seungmin and Minho please!" The photographer said. The two was quite surprised that the two of them was going to do it together, they where also quite exited.

"Right then, shall we begin?" The photographer asked, the two boys nodded and stared posing. "I feel like we are missing something.." the photographer said and looked at the two for a couple of seconds. "Ah I know!" He said smiling, walking close to the two boys.

"I want you both to do something stays have never seen before. Something that will surprise them, in a good way of course. Could you both do that?" The photographer asked. 'Something stays have never seen before...?' Minho asked himself. Minho nodded and thought of a perfect ideal, since the couple concept was still a thing he wanted to make it seem that it was over, that they was "back together".

He walked closer to the younger and put his arms around the boys waist putting the younger's head on his shoulder and putting his head on top of his. "H-hyung..?" Seungmin asked, trying to back away but Minho's hold was too strong. "Sh, put your arms around my neck." Minho said to the boy with a small smile. Seungmin stood in shock for a minute but did as his hyung said. He put his arms around the elder and then there was a gasp.

"This is perfect! This is definitely what stays want and need." The photographer said and started snapping pictures of the two. The next pose Seungmin's and Minho's head touched as they looked at each other, Minho's arms still stayed on the younger's waist and Seungmin's arms stayed on the elders neck. Seungmin's face was bright red but he tried to calm himself down the most he could.

A few more poses where done and the two was back in the waiting room. The next to go was Chan and Hyunjin. Seungmin was still very shy but wanted to ask Minho why he did those poses. "Hyung..." he said shyly sitting down next to the elder, "mhm?" Minho asked looking away from his phone to see a red Seungmin.

"What- uh I mean- why... why those poses?" He asked stuttering slightly. Minho smiled seeing how shy the younger was, he thought for a second then laughed. "He said something stays have never seen us do before. We have never done a photo shoot like that, have we now?" Minho said simply, "h-hyung, you know that's not what I meant." Seungmin said crossing his arms.

"Tell me... what did you mean Seungminie?" Minho asked smirking, he leaned closer to the younger boy and heard a whine. "Why'd you hug me like that? Why'd you put my head on your shoulder? Why's you put your head on mine?" Seungmin asked in one go, too shy to look at the elder for any longer.

"Seungmo" Minho started, "do you like the divorced couple concept?" Minho asked and slowly backed away from the younger boy. "What... what does this have to do with anything? Answer my question hyung!" Seungmin said and Minho shook his head. "No, answer mine first." Minho said with dark eyes, Seungmin bit his lip. "It's okay.." he said quietly, Minho's smile dropped, "so you do?" He asked standing up.

"Well- I mean... no? Maybe? It's whatever stays want... right?" Seungmin said also standing up, worried if he had somehow hurt the elders feelings. "What about what you want?" Minho asked, "hyung... I-I... no not really." Seungmin said in the most confident way he could, inside he was freaking out.

Minho nodded and a small smile formed on his face, "well then, why do you think I did those poses?" Minho asked, "I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom. Think!" Minho said and Seungmin's just looked at him confused.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3