one.

Bubblehouse1 idk if its good it not but it's a start ig

-~'

I was running down the long hallway finding someplace to hide, it was hard I mostly tripped over my feet because of my teary eyes, most of the doors were locked, I pushed open a door, nearly falling from the door from it opening so easily, I ran to the farthest closet, I hid in the tall dark closet, pushing myself deeper into it until my shoulder hid the back wall of the closet.

"Oh y/n deary, I know you're here" a feminine voice called out, a light maniac chuckle spun around the room, heavy footsteps approached the dark closet,I Covered my mouth with the palms of my hands so my breathing wasn't so loud, the tall doors swung open, a dark figure stood over me with a knife, blood curling screams entered my mind as everything went blank.

-

I shot up in bed covered in my cold sweat "right..another nightmare.." I puffed as I wiped my sweaty forehead with my blanket before swinging my feet onto the cold wood floor, sending a shock through my legs, I grabbed my phone to check the time, '6:24 am' I placed my phone back down and groaned as I got up, I walked over to my wooden dresser and picked out my outfit.
(You pick I'm not sure what style you like)

After I was ready, I walked down stairs to the very cold kitchen "all ready I suppose?" I glanced at him and he then smiled at me"yeah I'm ready, just gonna have breakfast then I'll be heading off" I nodded and smiled as I picked up toast the was resting on a plate, "are you sure it's safe there Y/n?"
I just sighed at him.

"I'm just a girl who wants to write some scary novels, what could even go wrong? I mean, I'll walk in quickly to examine the place and then leave. I'll write about it when I return home" I answered. he nodded as I stood up to leave the room to grab my note book "just please be aware" I turned around to face him and puts a hand on his shoulder "I will be, nothings gonna go wrong I swear"

I patted his shoulder as I ran upstairs to grab my note book from my room, and ran back down stairs to find him in the same spot "I'll be fine James" I smiled at him before I left the house.

I drove for hours on end I looked to the left side of me when I saw it 'allerdale hall', a rusty black sign.