two.

I entered the place with my notebook and a pen in my hand,I felt a cold chill run down my back but I shook it off, I walked across the room into a library, my fingers glided along the elegant spine of the books on the bookshelf. I heard faint whispering coming from the corner of the room, when I looked to that corner it stopped. Dead silence.

I wondered around the mansion, how could a beautiful mansion so to waste like this?? I wanted to sit down but my legs wouldn't stop until I reached a certain room, werid huh?.
I twisted the door handle and it felt like ice, so I had to quickly open it so I wouldn't freeze my hand, it looked similar to the one I had in my dream, must've been a coincidence.

I sat down on the dusty bed surprisingly the bed was made, when I sat down I crossed my legs and rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hands, I felt something touch my shoulder so my body quickly sprung up from the bed and turned around to see if anything was there, I sighed it's getting late, i must leave so no spooky shit happens to me. I grabbed my things and fixed the spot where I sat, it was an instinct. and then I walked down wooden the stairs.

Before I walked out the door, the door shut right in front of me stopping me from leaving. "What the shit?" (Chris Evans reference??) I said out loud walking to the door, I felt something behind me, I slowly turned around seeing nothing, I actually started to get scared as I felt people near me.

"If you anyone's here to prank me or anything please just show yourself!" I turned back around to the large door and opened the door, I sighed of relief. Before I stepped out the door I heard something, "Please don't leave me" a feminine voice said behind me, it sounded like the voice in my dream, I couldn't trust it, people say only evil spirits roam these dark halls.