Techniques

Left for Dead:

Info: This technique is one of Mai's strongest unique techniques

Info: This technique is one of Mai's strongest unique techniques. Mai plays a specific rock tune on her electric guitar that summons a huge demon behind her with the sky turning red with a few lightning, the demon is holding an axe kind of guitar that can be used as a weapon too. While playing the song cracks form on the ground and lava starts erupting in those cracks, the cracks expand into a giant hole opening up the pits of hell. The hole closes up and traps the unlucky person inside until opened manually.

Source: This is a technique used by combining Mai's demon Raven's energy and an electric guitar.

Advantage: Can play more than one rock song to keep going depending on your power level from 1-10 or more. They must be rock songs or it won't work. Whatever Mai does on the guitar, the demon does as well like maybe doing another technique e.g when Mai maybe does the Kamahama Wave the demon does as well but more bigger and effective. Mai can use any energy to be transferred into the guitar to make a technique or power up.

Drawbacks: Mai has to keep playing the song or else everything will stop even if it was for a second, which means it could go on for hours and she will eventually lose energy.

Power level: High

Status: Not mastered yet/obtained
______________________________________

Left more dead:

Info: This technique is the same as Left for Dead but upgraded and more powerful, but this time instead of lava it's some black substance, and the sky is black with red lightning

Info: This technique is the same as Left for Dead but upgraded and more powerful, but this time instead of lava it's some black substance, and the sky is black with red lightning. A giant Grim Reaper instead of a demon, the guitar changed and instead of ending up in a pit of hell, you end up in a hole of souls and darkness. You play heavy metal music not rock music this time.

Source: This technique is used by combining Mai's dark angel Bertha's energy this time.

Advantage: Same as the previous one but with heavy metal music.

Drawbacks: Same as the previous one but not only losing energy but having severe headaches and dizziness.

Power level: High