The Jacket wardrobe

Y/n's pov

"Nat.." I begin nervously.
"Hey, it's okey. Just like when we danced okey?"
"Yeah but...Nat...you don't have to"
"Do you want me to not?" She asks acceptingly
"No I didn't mean, I mean yes, no I just...It sounded like you don't want to so I'm just saying, you don't have to" I ramble nervously.

She slowly puts my hands on her waist and she crosses her arms around my neck like when we danced.
"You think I don't want to?" Natasha asks surprised and smile towards me, like I've obviously missed some cues.

"I

"I..I don't know? Do you...want to?" I ask nervously confused. My brain is spinning and I can't really make sense of what's going on, it feels to unrealistic.

Natasha moves so that one hand stays on my shoulder and the other one finds side of my neck. She gently stroke up toward my jaw and i hold my breath.
"I want to" she whisper in her raspy voice. "Do you want to?" She whispers closer to my ear as she keeps on stroking my neck and jaw, sometimes going back towards my hair.

What do i answer? I cant answer, my heart is beating to fast, my mind is spinning. God her touch is making me dizzy or maybe its the alcohol? I swallow hard and she hears how my breathing gets heavier when she asks and continues to play with my hair and the skin on my neck.

"Can I kiss you?" She whispers in my ear and I almost die. I feel like I die, like I'm about to drop to my knees and die from simply her angel voice, asking me if she may kiss me?
I swallow hard again and manage to whisper back "Yes..." on my exhale.

Her hand grips my jaw a bit harder, turning my face towards hers as she lets her mouth move from my ear. I feel her breath on my jaw as we turn towards each other until her soft lips land on mine and we both make a noice. She groans against my lips as i gasp against hers.

Her other hand starts playing with my hair again and she pulls back, still playing gently with my hair.
I miss her lips as she pulls away from me, like I've been robbed of something that i didn't even know i had.
"Was that okey?" She asks. I nod and she laughs
"You have to use your words dear, it's quite dark it here".
I blow air out of my nose as a small laugh, feeling embarrassed and stupid.
"Yeah sorry, yes it was nice" I reply reassuringly.
"Can I continue?" She asks and lean in to kiss me again.
I don't answer, i just kiss her when she leans in, allowing her to continue.
This time she kisses me harder, deeper and the grip I have around her waist start to tighten as I fall deeper into the lustfull pool, kissing her more passionate, more desperate aswell.

Her hand that's playing with my hair grabs a hold and she pulls my hair surprisingly harder than before, causing me to gasp which allows her to push her tongue inside my mouth.
I moan shocked and happily surprised and we start to make out faster and passionately.

She starts pushing me, making me walk backwards until I hit the wall, not breaking our lips apart for a second.

With the hand that is still on my jaw, she tilts my head, forcing our lips to break apart. I gasp for air as she does and allow myself to breathe slowly but I quickly miss the lack of her lips on mine. 
She leans in towards my neck on her left and i feel her breath against my neck, making me shiver. She kiss my neck softly which makes my eyes roll back and I desperatly move my left hand from her waist to her shoulder, grabbing onto her for support when it feels like my whole body melting when she presses kisses up and down my neck. Eventually my heavy breathing can't keep up anymore and they turn into moans and whines.
Natasha hums pleased as she licks my neck, making me go crazy and starting  to feel overwhelmed.

"Nat" I pant, breathing harder and harder.
She bites my neck which causes me to moan her name louder.
"Ah! Nat!"
She keeps her teeth in my neck as she begins sucking hard. I grab her shoulder harder and whine in pain. She lets go from her biting grasp and I try to breathe normally again, to calm myself. How much time has passed? I can't do this anymore, it's to much. It's to overwhelming. I steady my breathing but it doesn't hold for long.

She pushes her knee up between my thighs. "No no..." I begin but I let out a whimpering moan as her knee hits the spot between my legs. "Aah...mmh"
"Is this okey?"  her raspy voice ask as she moves her knee back and forth against my groin.

I'm to much of a mess and all I can get out of my mouth is "mhm" as I'm breathing harder, gripping her shoulder desperatly harder.
Natasha attacks my neck again and start sucking hard, leaving bruises and hickies all over the right side of my neck as she keeps on moving her knee, grinding it against my groin, putting more pressure between us and upping the friction.

It doesn't take long before I'm a moaning mess. "Nat...I.. aah...mmh...Nat...im gonna...Nat.." I moan uncontrollably but Thor knocks on the door. "Your 7 minutes are up" he shouts drunkenly and I whimper as Nat pulls away from me.

Natasha let's out a groan aswell. "You did great" she reassures me and presses her lips against mine a last time. "Such a good boy" she praises and I close my eyes and cleanch my thighs as she does.

Thor knocks on the door again. "Come on! Have you fallen asleep in there?".

"Nat...I...it's to much...I can't keep on playing" I almost cry as i shake my head.
"Shh" she coos and grabs my hand to kiss it. We walk over to some coats and she pushes them aside. She presses the wall twice and a door opens. She pulls me inside, fixes the jackets and closes the secret door right before we hear Thor open the door and exclaim "where the hell did they go?"