KARAN MISHTY'S QUALITY TIME 😇

Mishty and karan are in the car while they are on their way to home and the radio was on.

Radio: Good evening listeners, aapki chaai waay Pina khatam hogayi toh hum ek mazedaar baat karenge. Specially love birds ke liye, ji haan sahi suna apne, ye baat un sabhi pyaar karne waalon ke liye bahut khaas hai. Yes you guessed it right it's the first kiss.
Aap logon mein se kuch logon ne use experience kiya hoga aur kuch logon ne nahi bhi kiya hoga , woh bahut hi special feeling hai aur maine suna ki it feels like heaven.

Mishty murmurs

Mishty: meri first kiss toh heaven nahi hairaani thi

Karan listens to her but acts as he didn't heard.

Karan: Kya kaha tumne ?

Mishty: Kuch bhi toh nahi.

Mishty and karam are back to the house from Puja. Mishty goes towards her room and Karan goes back of her.

She washes her face and wipes her face with the towel. Her face was all tired.

She goes to the kitchen and kv as usual going back of her.
She puts the milk on stove to boil and takes the coffee powder.

Mishty: Coffee banau tumhare liye ?

Karan : haa banao na.

Mishty goes to take another mug placed on the shelf, she  lifts her toes and places her hand on the mug.
Suddenly she feels warmth and Karan's hand was placed on her hand.
She innocently looks into his eyes and he was all lost in her cuteness.

Karan with his husky voice asks her

KV: Actually dusre cup ki zarurat nahi hai

Mishty doesn't get the point and gets confused
and there was a sound of milk ready to jump
out of the stove. She quickly turned off the
gas and poured milk in her coffee mug and stirred with a spoon and went into the balcony.

Karan: kya karu iss ladki ka yeh kya sach mein nahi samjhi yaa na samjhne ki acting kar rahi hai.

He to goes back of her.

Mishty was standing near the railing and having the sip of coffee. She was enjoying the sunset 🌆

Karan takes the Coffee mug from her hold and tries to have a sip but mishty stops him.

Karan: Kya hua ?

Mishty: Tum yeh kyu peerahr ho ? I mean meri coffee bahut strong hoti hai , I mean todha kadva lagegi tumhe.

Karan : Nahi lagegi ( smiles )
He observes a droplet of coffee stuck on the corner of her lip.

Mishty: Are kyu nahi lagegi, main khud bolrahi hu aise kaise nahi lagegi

Karan takes a step forward and tells