Party Night

Karanvir's House

The evening is all set for the party tonight.
Mishty and Pinky maasi were taking care of the party. They are almost done with the arrangements.

Maasi : Mishty putr ab tum jaake ready hojao saari tayariya toh hogaye. Didi aur jija ji bhi aate honge.

Mishty nodded and went to her room. She opened her wardrobe to find a dress to wear for the party. After an hour she decided to wear a black organza gown

She decked up in the gown with simple pendent adoring her beautiful neck

She decked up in the gown with simple pendent adoring her beautiful neck. She thought to braid her hair in messy style.

But she remembered the moments she shared  with karan this morning while she was doing preparations for tonight's party.

______________________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her long hair strands were  continuously falling on her face, distracting her from her  To avoid the disturbance she made a bun of her hair so that she can completely concentrate on her work.

She was busy in her work till the heat of his exhalation touched her skin and made her spine chill. Karan  was behind her standing very close unclipping her hair.

Her long and silk hair fell downward like a waterfall. She was still as he was inhaling the fragrance of Jasmine that was in her hair.

Karan turned her towards him. With the action, her hair hairstrands were again on her face. He gently placed them behind her hear which raised mishty's heartbeat.
Their close proximity was effecting her a lot. Her blushed face is an evidence for that.

He leaned forward as if he was going to capture her lips, she too closed her eyes,but he leaned towards her ear and whispered

Tumh khule hue baalon mein bahut khubsurat lagti ho sweetheart

"Sweetheart" the single word made her a red tomato.

She smiled and said thankyou.

But karan was in a mood to tease, You thought Iam going to kiss you? Am I right Hmmmm.

No i didn't thought of anything. She replied.

Karan: You know what ? You are a very bad actor.

Mishty : Hahahha Thankyou Ab mujhe apne kaam karne do aur tum bhi apna kaam karlo.

Haa ab toh teen char ghante baad hi dikhunga tumhe maa aur papa ko lene Jaa Raha hu. He said while leaving.

_______________________________________________

A message pop up brought mishty to the present. She dropped the idea of making a braid of her hair instead she opted for curls as she was going to leave her hair unbraided