Reborn {1}

{~Lin Young POV~}
       When I opened my eyes all I saw was a white Space. The last thing I remember before dying was being pushed by my teammates when we were out fighting zombies of level 1 near the West forest of Faoulong Safe Zone and only an hour drive from there. But was attracted by Level 3 Zombies and I was pushed as bait for them to get away. I felt my anger bubbling up inside me once again. Just thinking about what they've done to me. I never even got to say Goodbye to my boyfriend Hao Cheng. I miss him so.

As I continued to think to myself I hear a voice.

GOD: "Hello my child I have seen how you've suffered so. And am willing to give you a second chance at life." When he said that I was grateful to think that I could have a second chance and saved my lives one.

Me: "Really? Thank you so much sir." I said doing a 90° bow to thin air.

GOD: "I am giving you three gifts. You will get them when you are reborn. Now when would you like to be reborn before the ZAP or in the same time line as before?".

  Me: "Before the ZAP plz but I do have one request?"

GOD: "What is it child?"

        Me: "When I am reborn can you also reborn my lover Hao Cheng with his memories. I'm only asking for this as I do not want to explain everything to him over again and I want him to know I'm alive."

GOD: "Mmm... I can grant you your request now it's time for you to go. You will be reborn a Month before the ZAP."

Me: "Thank you so much."

GOD: "No problem my child now off you go."

And after he said that everything went black.
************
{~Hao Cheng's POV~}
         As I was talking with my uncle his assistant came to inform that Lin Young's group came back from the Zombie hunt. When I went to meet him I saw his group but I didn't see him. My heart grew heavy so I asked them where he was and what happened. And when I asked they all looked at me scared as off they realized their mistake. When I asked again the leader came up to me and told me the truth as he new we had a lie detector or a person with a ability to tell if someone was lying or not, that could just get the answer out from them myself.

       When I heard the words from him mouth everything was silent. No one moved as they waited to see what I do. And I did exactly what everyone would've though I'd do. I punched the leader in his face and yelled at them all.

Me: "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING THROWING HIM OUT THERE LIKE IS WAS SOME BAIT!?!" I was so angry. My one and only love was gone. And I could never get him back. He was a zombie now. And he was roaming somewhere in the West forest. At that point I couldn't think straight. The only thing on my mind was my dead love and revenge. So I did the only thing that my love would not reject to and would always support me wishes and choices.

Me: "Guards! Grab these men take their things and throw them out to the zombies near the East Woods!". When I said that everyone's faces went pale especially the men who killed my lover. My men, specifically the men in the Army quickly wiped those looks off their faces and grabbed the 6 men and ripped them of their things. They were begging for forgiveness but I wasn't going to give it to them. As I watched my men drag them to a gray off road truck and take off. After that everyone went about their way staying far from me as my anger has not subsided.

       As I stood there looking to the West where the forest was. And where my lives was killed. My uncle came up to me and was about to say something but I just turned and walked away back to my room. Our room. But now it was mine again. As I was all alone.