Realization

Sameer's Pov:

"Subha 6 baje uthakar, mai tumse milne Mandir aya tha, tumhara wait kar raha tha, lekin tum? Tum aaiee he nahi"

I remembered my anger on her this morning. I am such a fool.
I didn't even gave her chances to explain anything.

She helped my Nanu, She didn't came to the temple because she was with my Nanu.
She even Missed her debate Competition just for my Nanu.
The person who means the world to me, She saved my world and I...I shouted at her? I am such a fool. I must apologise right now, just now.

I immediately moved towards my telephone and dialled her number.

Its 1 am , Midnight. Entire India is sleeping at this time but I know, she is awake. I know her, After I started this Relationship for the sake of a stupid bet, I know She has been habitual of our late night conversations and the melodious songs which we share at late night and Somewhere me too.

Anyways, I am sure she is awake and she'll pick My call.

After sometimes the rings stopped and my phone was received.

"Hello Naina!!" Impatiently I called her name.

And for a while all I heard was just Silence, All I could hear was her breaths on my receiver.

"Naina!" I once more called her name.

"Sameer, Nanu kaise hai?"

Seriously? She is still thinking about my Nanu?
God!! She is such a pure hearted girl.

"Tumhe abhi tak unki fikar ho rahi hai?", I questioned

"Ofcourse hogi Sameer, tumhare Nanu hai vo aur tumhare Nanu matalab mere Nanu"

I closed my eyes and tears made their ways down.

"K..kya?"

"M..mera matalab, vo bade hai na", she fumbled.

"Itna pasand karti ho mujhe ki mere Nanu ko Abhi se apna bana liya?" I questioned.

For a while she remained silent and I waited for her answer.

"Kal tum bhi toh mere parivar ko apna banaoge na? Toh phir mai tumhare Nanu ko Apna kyu nahi bana sakti?", She replied.

And a I got dragged in the pool of Guilt.

I have no courage left to speak with her now.

"A..Acha Naina, hum kal baat karenge. Good Night "

"Good Night", She replied.

I immediately kept the call and was on the floor next moment.

She is such a pure soul, She has genuine feelings for me, She genuinely loves me from the bottom of her heart and what am I doing? Cheating her? That to for a stupid bet?

No...No I couldn't do this to her. I am the person who never got love from my family except my Nanu. After My Nanu and Munna Pandi, the person who really cares for me is Naina.

I can't do this to her. She deserves love. She deserves every happiness of the world. And now I will give that to her.

"Jisne mujhse pyaar kiya, mai usse Takleef nahi de sakta. Mai aj se, balki abhi se iss faltu si shart ko chhodta hu. Aur sacche dil se Naina ki friendship except karta hu."

__________________________________

I hope you liked it ❤️
Radhe Radhe ❣️🙏
__________________________________