Chapter 11

Skeppy ran out onto the stage, pulling Bad behind him. The two stopped and watched the audience cheering.

"Hi everybody!" Bad smiled nervously. The audience responded by getting even louder.

"Look guys! I finally met this guy!" Skeppy pointed exaggeratedly at Bad and giggled.

Bad blushed and jokingly pushed his hand away. Somebody then threw a muffin at them. Skeppy bent down and picked it up. "You guys are so weird!"

"What the fudge?" Bad laughed.

Someone from the audience yelled "Eat it!"

"What!? No! I'm not about to get drugged!" Skeppy defended. He then threw it behind them. "Lets get this started with some questions!" The audience quieted down a bit and hands raised all around.

"There's alot more of you muffinheads here than I expected." Bad laughed nervously.

"You! In the green!" Skeppy pointed at someone. The audience quieted down even more so the boy could speak.

"Hi! Yeah! Have you ever seen Mega or Dreams faces?"

"I definitely have not. Still haven't even heard Megas voice. He could be 42 for all I know." Skeppy giggled. "What about you, Bad?"

"Nope. Never seen either of their faces. I've gotten close to seeing Dreams face but I never actually did. Good question!"

The audience broke into small chatter and more hands were raised. Skeppy pointed at someone wearing his merch. "Nice hoodie, where'd you get it?" he teased.

Then fan laughed. "I think you know."

"Maaybee." Skeppy made a cheeky grin. "What's your question?"

"Do you guys always call each other 'Bad' and 'Skeppy' or is that just for youtube?"

Skeppy laughed. "There have been times where Ive called him Darryl or he's called me Zak. But for the most part we use our channel names." Bad nodded in agreement. "You pick the next person, Bad!"

Bad scanned the audience and then pointed at someone who looked around the age of eleven. "How about you?"

The kid looked around, then pointed at herself, mouthing "me?"

"Yes you!" Bad smiled.

"W-well.. I was wondering.. How often do you guys talk outside of making videos?"

Bad and Skeppy looked at each other, then back at the audience. "Skeppys my actual, real life best friend. I'm rarely not talking to him." Bad smiled and looked back over at Skeppy. Skeppy flashed him a sweet smile. "He's my favorite person to talk to in the whole world." The audience erupted with "aww"s.

"Aww.. You're my favorite person to talk to too!"

"Really!?" Bad asked, excitedly.

"Yes!"

"Awww! Skeppy!"

The two hugged and the audience erupted with cheering again. Skeppy giggled, let go, and looked back at the audience. "Next question! These have been really good so far!"

Bad looked around, then pointed at a girl in a black hoodie.

"Oh my God! Okay uhm- This is really cringy but someone had to do it! Are you two together?"

"Well yeah, were right next to each other, you silly." Bad laughed.

"No! I mean.. Are you dating!?"

Bad and Skeppy gave each other a look and both blushed. Skeppy started laughing while Bad just stood frozen.

"Wh- What! No!" Bad defended.

"You know.. We get asked that alot." Skeppy giggled. "I'm still straight."

Someone from the audience shouted "Bendy ruler!"

"Next question! Don't be weird!" Skeppy pointed at a teen in BadBoyHalo merch.

The girl giggled. "While were on that subject. Bad! Whats your sexuality?"

"I-" Bad stuttered.

"Hey! He doesn't need to answer that." Skeppy interrupted. "Next question."

Bad looked relieved. "No more muffiny questions please!"

Skeppy pointed at someone in a Karl Jacobs hoodie.

"First of all. People asking those types of questions are weird! Second of all. Were any of your videos scripted?"

"I mean.. Not really. Not that I can think of. Some stuff with A6d was, but when it comes to Bad.. No. All the trolling videos were real. That interview was real. The pizza video was real. All the streams were real. Our friendship is real." Skeppy smiled. "Theres been stuff that was planned. But.. Not scripted."

"That ones kind of hard to answer." Bad laughed. "Theres a difference between planned and scripted. Next question!" Bad pointed at someone in a dream hoodie.

"Skeppy! Are you jealous when Bad talks to other dream smp members?"

"Yes." Skeppy then pointed at someone else. "Very much."

"Whats your favorite BadBoyHalo moment!?"

"My favorite Bad moment? God thats hard.. I know one of them is definitely when I got him to 100,000 subscribers. Hearing him so happy because of me was just.. amazing. The first time I heard him dropping the base is definitely a favorite too. There've been so many silly things he's done. Just this week we were singing together in the car. It was so fun! Or when we went to the carnival together, we-"

"You held hands!" Someone from the audience yelled out.

"..Yeah. You guys don't hold hands with your homies? Weirdos. But at the carnival, hearing him so excited and screaming with joy was just.. so.. anyways- I'm rambling! Next question!"

Bads face was red with blush, he hoped no one noticed and just focused on Skeppy. God.. Skeppy.. Every minute with Skeppy made it harder and harder to not jump into his arms and kiss him.

Skeppy pointed at someone in a NASA hoodie.

"Skeppy! Do you plan on expanding your dream smp characters lore?"

"Yes! Maybe! Hopefully! Doing the egg lore was so fun and I'm definitely down to do more." Skeppy looked over at Bad. "You pick the next few, then we'll be done with questions for now."

Bad nodded, then pointed at someone in a sapnap hoodie.

"How'd you come up with your usernames?"

"Oh my goodness uhm.. Well. I used to play halo all the time and I'm hardcore. Mix that and you get BadBoyHalo!"

Skeppy laughed. "Ive told my story so many times. Basically I used to play on this server and all the really good people had pvp at the end of their names. And I remember one time I was sitting there, thinking of a good word to put infront. I eventually came up with skeptical pvp. No idea why, it just sounded cool. Overtime, Skeptical just shortened to Skeppy."

Bad smiled then looked at the audience. "Okay muffinheads, one more question, then we get to the main part." He looked around and pointed to someone in a signed 2019 Skeppy hoodie.

"Does the shipping make you uncomfortable?"

"No." Skeppy smiled.

"It depends. I think the fan art is adorable, but sometimes you guys do really muffiny things!"

"He said it perfectly." Skeppy nodded. "Okay! You guys ready to get this going!? Me and Bad prepared something for you all!"