Garden of Eden this Ass

The funny thing about raccoons is that they are insatiable. You may think that by insatiable I mean difficult to satiate, but I mean insatiable. When I say insatiable, I mean in the biblical sense. When Adam and Eve were in the garden, they encountered a raccoon. And this raccoon, oh, this raccoon, he was something to behold (in your butt). It is common knowledge that raccoons get small enough to fit through gaps as small as 4 inches (), but it is less well known that they can also get bigger. Adam's asshole quivered at that thought.

He grasped a raccoon with his fingies and imagined the raccoon slowly stretching his arsehole to its limit. He was sitting in the far corner of the garden of Eden, hiding from his partner. Eve would only have been jealous of the raccoons. And jealousy is a SIN. He licked the fur of the raccoon, feeling the hairs tickle his cheeks. The raccoon couldn't handle the idea of such pain, such pleasure he knew we would soon be providing Adam.

"So Adam, are you going to pay me before or after?" said the raccoon. "Do you have venmo?" responded Adam sheepishly. "I need cold hard cash, the kind you can sprinkle onto me as I do my lil dancy dance," replied the raccoon. Adam's face fell as he felt inside his prison pocket to no avail. The sight of Adam so desperate was so overpowering that the raccoon began to lose his shrewd sense of business. "Ok toots, don't worry about money, I'll do you a solid" the raccoon winked at Adam. Adam tried to wink back but failed, resulting in a slow and awkward blink. The raccoon sighed and muttered to himself, "I am going to blow out this guy's back". Adam bent over with a meow. The raccoon purred back at him and picked up a condom, then flicked it to the side. "Paying customers only; do you still want my rick?" Adam giggles at the sight of the condom and replies sultrily, "I want your raccoon baby sir". The racoon opened his duffle bag and pulled out some restraints. He attached one end of the leash to Adam's cock and the other end to the nearby fruit tree. The raccoon yanked on the leash to make sure it held and heard a pathetic whimper from Adam's asshole.

Suddenly, they heard a feminine noise on the other side of the fruit tree. "Oh serpent, Adam never makes me feel so heavenly," moaned Eve. "You've been sssso good at sssssuckin my dick Eve, the pleasssssssssure is all mine," the snake breathed. Eve tried to respond but gagged instead.

The raccoon clamped his hand over Adams wet, gushing, and moaning mouth, whispering, "Don't make a fucking noise or I'll punish you harder than Satan ever could." Adam choked back a moan as the raccoon began to clamber into his sinful, gaping hole, the risk of being noticed by his partner only increasing the pleasure. The snake had other ideas, and his moans could be heard throughout the kingdom. The king of the kingdom smiled, knowing Adam was finally getting some action. His smile widened as he watched the other end of the snake make its way around to the other side of the tree. The serpent beheld a depraved Adam reaching a mind-shattering, heavenly climax. They locked eyes and it made each of their climaxes so much sweeter. Adam and the raccoon's juices mixed delectably, looking mighty fine to the serpent. The raccoon watched Adam slurp up the juices as Eve squirted a new pond into existence, and the garden fell still, every man, woman, and serpent satisfied with their experience. The raccoon, however, was still as insatiable as ever.