Oh my.

I was wondering around the Village with my best friend Tsireya when I found a bow and a pouch of arrows. "Woah!! Reya look at this!" I said picking up the bow "No no! Tari you can't touch that!" she said trying to make me let go.

"No no! I wanna learn how to use this! I'm keeping it!" I said moving away from her "I will call Rotxo, Tari! you can't be grabbing unknown stuff!" she said still trying to get it. Tari was a nickname for my middle name (Za'Tari) only Tsireya called me that and Rotxo was one of my other 4 older brothers.

"Reya please! it is something I haven't seen before and I wanna learn!" I said almost begging her. "No! Tari drop it let's go!" She said trying to drag me. "Ok ok wait!" I said running behind a tree and laying the bow down so I could find it next time.

We were 5 then. We were now 15 and riding on our Ilu's having fun with my siblings and with her older brother Ao'nung.

"guy's me and Rotxo are going to go for a ride somewhere else" Ao'nung said as he looked at Rotxo "ok" I said smiling at them. Me and Tsireya kept on swimming until we heard the horn "Reya there is newcomers!" I said diving into the water with my Ilu and started heading to shore "Tari come on!!" Tsireya said annoyed as she followed behind me.

once we got there we both stepped out of the water, Ao'nung and Rotxo were there making fun of the new kids who looked completely different from us, They were darker skinned and there tails had fluff at the end "do not! Rotxo, Ao'nung" Tsireya said hitting their hands "Ngaru lu fpom srak?!" you said hitting the back of Rotxo's head (are you well? basically calling him mental for bullying the new comers 😭)

you saw Tsireya staring at a boy "Hey" the boy said nodding his head at her, she just giggled and blushed at his gesture making me cringe, I looked over at the other boy standing there, he was tall and so handsome. "Oel Ngati Kameie" I said making the gesture as he returned it

(skipping bc im getting kind of lazy to do the beginning)

Ronal and Neytiri were hissing at each other after Ronal made a comment of Eywa turning her back on the poor family. "Rutxe!!" I screamed looking at both the mothers "You do not speak y/n!" my mother said trying to keep me quite as I stepped back and Ao'nung hugged me as I smiled at him.

Ronal gave my mother a look as she stepped back while she looked at Tonowari and they communicated with their eyes. "Toruk Makto will stay with us! My daughter Tsireya my Son Ao'nung will teach your kids our ways.." He said and saw me smiling at Tsireya.

"As well as our hunter here Y/n" He said smiling at me and nodded his head at me "Come, me and y/n will show you our village." Tsireya said smiling warmly at them as I walked behind her helping them bring their stuff down from their Ikrans.

After we showed them the village we led them to their Marui "This is were your family will be staying" I said smiling at them and gently placing the stuff down "yea this is great" Jake said trying to convince his family.

Neytiri threw down what she had in her hands and let out a frustrated sigh. "If you need help with anything do not hesitate on calling me or y/n!" Tsireya said as she smiled and looked at all of them, I looked over and saw the eldest son staring at me

"come on y/n!" Tsireya said as she grabbed my hand and we walked out.

Neteyam's POV:

I couldn't stop thinking of her. Y/n. She was beautiful and every single one of her features was amazing..she was perfect. "Someone couldn't take their eyes off of Y/n~" I heard Lo'ak say as he nudged my shoulder "Quit it! Lo'ak don't be so immature.." I said smiling lightly "Oh come on you know it is true" Lo'ak said laughing