Chapter 22

"Jasper, please talk to me," I pleaded.

"I saved you life, and hers. It's more than either of you deserve," he snapped at me.

"Abby, the woman who gave brith to me, let them shoot at me," I muttered to myself.

"I can see the appeal. Shut up and look for the cave, Sinclair said it would be somewhere around here," Jasper snarked.

I soon spotted the cave and Jasper shut down the rover.

"They're here!" Miller shouted.

"I need your help! We need to get her in there before she wakes up!" Jasper shouted.

"Were you followed?" Bellamy asked.

"Maybe, I don't know," Jasper sighed.

"Get to the route radio in case you see anybody. Harper will stay here on watch," Miller decided.

"Octavia, we need your help!" I called out.

I scooped Raven up out of the back of the rover and carried her down into Lincoln's cave. God what happened?

"Clear some space," I ordered.

"What the hell happened to her?" Sinclair asked.

"I told you on the radio. Raven's not Raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha's been chipping everybody," Jasper relayed.

"Jasper's right, I've seen it with my own eyes," I added.

"I don't need your help, alright!"

Lexa placed her hand on my shoulder and I smiled at her appreciatively.

"Just take it easy and explain," Bellamy interrupted.

"Jaha is using the chips to control people. You swallow the chip and changes you. You forget who you are and you see this thing ALIE, only she's not really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists. I was trying to get it out of her head, I was trying to help her but-"

"Okay, let's help her now. Did she say how?" Sinclair asked.

"She was working on building something. She needed one of our old wristbands but Jaha destroyed all of them," Jasper explained.

"Wait a second, does it look like this?" I asked, taking the Flame out of my pocket.

"Not exactly," Jasper replied.

Raven got up and sprinted out of the cave and all of us chased after her.

"Stop!" Raven shouted.

"It's for her to find where we are. ALIE will come for her," Jasper informed us.

"Reaper stick, last dose," Jasper sighed as he sedated Raven.

"We have to go, now!" I announced.

"Why, ALIE doesn't know where we are," Bellamy questioned.

"Because I know where we can get a wristband," I told them.

We got in the rover and we were on the way to Cass' shop. I was driving, seeing as no one else knew where we were going. We arrived and Cass had a sword drawn.

"I'll talk to her," I mumbled and shut off the rover.

"I'll come with you," Bellamy decided with a straight face.

Octavia, Bellamy, and I all got out of the rover.

"I thought you said she was a friend," Octavia whispered.

"We'll handle it, just stay here," I ordered.

"Skaikru is not welcome here, Wanheda," Cass snarled.