17 - Namjoon

Before bed, I wanted to chill in the hot tub outside for a bit

Before bed, I wanted to chill in the hot tub outside for a bit. I put on the black lace high waisted bikini because it was the easiest to put on and take off. At this point, I got the chance to wear all three bathing suits at least once. The one with the tropical leaf design and the ruffles was still my favorite.

In the hot tub, I sat between the jets and let the hot water and bubbles surround my body

In the hot tub, I sat between the jets and let the hot water and bubbles surround my body. I didn't want my back to get beaten by the blasting water jets. I sat there alone with my thoughts—with me, myself, and I, hoping the steam would drown my worries and paranoia and make them disappear for the night. Soon, Namjoon came outside and saw me alone in the water, but I didn't know he was there until he spoke.

Namjoon: All by your lonesome?

He sat next to me on the wall, dipping his bare legs in the water. I pushed myself to the other side to look at him. I hadn't gotten time alone with Namjoon yet.

Namjoon: I'm used to seeing you with Yoongi or the maknaes, not by yourself—The chores don't count.

You: It's nice to be by myself sometimes when I'm in a house of all boys.

Namjoon: Oh, do you want me to leave?

You: No, it's ok. You can stay. I haven't gotten time alone with you yet. You're the last one left.

Namjoon: I didn't realize you have a goal.

You: It's not really a goal. But now that you say it that way, now I can't unsee it.

Namjoon smiled, showing his dimples.

Namjoon: Sorry. What's on your mind?

You: Yoongi seems to be mad at me today...

Namjoon: He's not mad at you at all. He's mad at Thorn for having you followed. He wants to avenge you for it.

You: Avenge me? But that's not what I want...

Namjoon: It's what he wants. It's what he calls justice. All of this Thorn stuff has put him in a bad mood lately, but he doesn't know how to discharge it appropriately, so he takes it out on other people. He's still working on managing his temper. So in reality, he may have seemed angry towards you, but he actually doesn't mean it because he doesn't have anything against you. Anger is just the emotion that he feels at the moment.