IV)Unspoken Truth

I tried to stand up and go out and fight, but I felt sharp pain in my stomach and back from earlier. Maybe it is for the best for me to stay here. After all, they don't need someone else to take care after this.

I set down. I could hear all the fight that was happening outside. I fear for them. I hope that luck was on their side, that they are actually winning and the pain I am hearing is actually Morro's. But the only thing on my mind right now was that kiss. Why did they have to stop it? I know they didn't even know that it was happening, but still. Nooo, what am I talking about? I can't like it. It is wrong, he is an enemy, he possessed Lloyd. He is literally fighting your friends right now. He...he...he was the best kiss I ever had... no YN stop it. I put my hands on my face. I need a professional help...

Thanks to god they walked in, so my attention switched to them. Everyone was covered in bruises. I stood up still feeling pain, but I didn't care, and ran up to Jay. I gave him my hand so he could lean on me. I looked at him to see if he was fine. His lip was broken and he had black eye, but he smiled at me and squeezed my hand. That was his way of telling me he was okay. Nya took off her helmet and the others sat around the table.
"What happened?! Is he gone? Did you win? Where's Lloyd then??" The moment I mentioned Lloyd, I could see pain on Kai's face. So they didn't win...

Misako walked in with 'recovering' tea on a tray.
"We discovered why he came here" Jay said, looking at me.
"Anddd?"
"He came here for sensei Wu's stick. At first we didn't realize why, but then Master Wu saw a drawing on it that he had never seen before", Zane said.
"He was too strong and we couldn't win this battle so we let him take the stick", Cole continued.
"You just let him go with something we don't even know why he needs?" I said disappointed.
"Of course noot" Jay said with a grimace on his face."We actually... Wait, what did we do?" He looked at the others.

"At first I didn't know why it was so important to him, but then I remembered that his whole life he wanted to be a green ninja but he wasn't the chosen one. So he swore on to his life that he would find the tomb of my father to prove me and the whole world wrong", Wu interjected "I realized that the little drawings probably were map to it, so while Jay, Cole, Kai and Nya were distracting Morro, me and Zane made a copy of the drawing. And then gave it away."

"Yeah, that's a great story. Wow," Jay said bored as soon as Wu finished, "but how does he have YN powers? I never heard about Morro before, but aren't powers hereditary thing? " Wu nodded. Jay and I both know from who he got his powers, but we both don't like to talk about her or our real dad. "Is he our relative?" He was looking at me and Wu, as well as the rest of the team. I looked at Wu. Maybe he would explain it but he was drinking tea that Misako brought. I guess it is me then.

"Well, he is not our relative. When I found out that there was no one with wind powers in our family, I asked Sensei Wu who was the one before me. He showed me his picture and told me everything about Morro. How he was his student and how he really wanted to be a green ninja, that much that he even died for it. I also asked him how do I have his powers if he's not our relative. Sensei Wu didn't know that, but he sent me to Misako to ask her and..." I looked at her hoping that she would tell her part of the story. Gladly she did.
"You see sometimes when there are no descendants, powers get attached to the person who was born the same year that the master before died, in a family with two children from which one already has powers, so that's how YN got her powers." Everyone were little bit confused, but they took it well. But someone, again, had to ruin the peace.

"So how is it then that Nya didn't get the powers?" Kai asked, "she is a few months older than YN and she doesn't have one, but I do." The only question I was hoping not to get asked, the same one I asked Sensei Wu before. Miskao looked at Wu, knowing the truth, but not sure if she should tell them. Wu nodded his head.
"It's time to tell them." Everyone glaze went from Wu to Misako.
"You see," Misako continued, "Nya didn't get the powers because she already had one." Everyone's jaws were on the floor and their heads were turning to Nya like they were expecting her to know already, but she was also in shock.
"No I don't," said Nya in disagreement.
"You do Nya, yours and Kai's mother had water powers, Kai inherited your father's powers, fire, and you did your mother's, water."

No one said a word, it was so funny looking at their shocked faces. I hate already knowing things. It would be so much fun finding out at the same time as these guys. Wu got up, Misako walked to him to help him. They started leaving, but just before they left the room, Wu turned around and said,
"And also, Nya, we will start practicing your powers tomorrow, as you might know by now, the only thing that can stop the ghost is water," and he left the room. Oh, he is enjoying this as much as I am.

Everyone stayed where they were. After a couple of minutes without a word, Nya started walking towards bounty. She looked a bit angry. Why is she angry ? She has just found out that she has god-damn powers? Kai followed her. Zane got up and headed out the same way as Wu did.
"I'm going to try and solve these drawings with Sensei Wu. Does anyone care to join us?" Jay and Cole started walking towards him. I stopped Jay and he looked at me confused.

"I need to tell you something..."