XLIII)Peace

Thank you for 2k readers!

If I wrote somewhere Garamond I'm sorry, I saw it in few places and I fixed it, but if there's more just ignore it.

Before they could do anything, a hole was opened in the sky. We all looked confused at it. Six dragons flew out of it and they carried us very well-known Ninjas.
"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! THEY'RE ALIVE!" I said literally screaming. I was shaking Nya who was next to me. I couldn't believe my eyes.
"Yes!" Lloyd said happy too.
"What happened to our city!?" Jay could be heard in our earpieces. My brother! I was so happy. I was still looking at the dragons as they were flying around. Tears were building in my eyes.
"I just hope our friends are alright..." Kai said. Nya put her finger on an earpiece. She had a smile on her face.
"You're coming in loud and clear, brother." Ninjas started cheering happily as they heard Nya speak, "we could use a little help though." She said and an ice dragon, I'm guessing ridden by Zane, froze everyone around us. A big red dragon came to us and a boy our age, in some kind of golden suit, jumped from it.

"Master Wu!?" Lloyd said in shock.
"You grove mustaches and beard!" I said in shock.
"Okay.... okay.... We will have a family reunion later." Master Wu said, "now we need to fight for our home! Lloyd, you're coming with me. Nya and Yn help people on the ground. Rest of y'all get down that rock monster!" Lloyd got on Master Wu's dragon.
"Ninja!?" Lloyd said.
"Gooo!" The rest of us finished and we went our separate ways.

No one's POV:

Everyone was doing what Wu assigned to them. Nya and Yn were trying to help as much as they could to the people of Ninjago. Ninjas were trying to get the giant man down with metal chains. Lloyd was fighting his dad one on one with swords. He wasn't better than his father, but he was trying his best and he didn't plan to give up. With or without powers, he's winning this battle. In the meantime, in prison masters, Pixal and Misako were escaping, putting every bad guy into shells in which they were a moment's ago.

Yn's POV:

"I think we have done all we could," Nya said riding the vehicle, "we should go help the rest take down that monster." I nodded and she drove us there. Ninjas were pretty good and with the help of the masters and Pixal, they were taking him down. It just needed one last touch.
"Hold on to something!" Nya put her leg on the gas pedal and went straight forward to the giant man's leg, so he would fall. With the impact, we were sent flying backwards and he started falling. I was holding Skylor in my arms so she didn't get hurt more. I looked at her as she started moving.
"Nya!" Nya came over and looked at her too.
Her eyes got to their normal color.
"What happened?" I smiled at her when I saw that she was finally alright.
"We won!" Nya said happily and we both hugged her.
"How are you?" I asked her, breaking the hug.
"Exhausted, I feel like I have been fighting for a long time now," she said.
"It's okay, now you can rest," Nya said with a smile on her face.

No one's POV:

Lloyd was somehow defeating his father. Lord Garmadon was slowly losing his powers as Lloyd was constantly repeating,
"I can not fight you, but I can resist you." Over and over. His purple powers were becoming lighter and lighter until they couldn't be seen anymore. Garmadon's powers were gone and Lloyd started gloving green. His powers were returning to him and he was now finally stronger than his father. Garmadon was on his knees.
"You're stronger now, defeat me!" He screamed.
"It's over!" Lloyd said, stepping away from his father.
"You took my powers, they will come." Garmadon said, not removing his gaze from the floor. Lloyd turned around.
"Who are they?"
"You'll see. And when they come, nothing will be left." Lloyd just shook his head, not taking his father's threat seriously.

Yn's POV:

Lloyd was coming down with his father in handcuffs and everything was done. We finally can have the peace we deserve.
"Yn!" I turned around. I was looking at Cole and Jay as they were coming towards me on their dragons. I put my hand over my mouth. They jump of the dragons and I ran towards them. With one arm, I hugged Jay and with the other Cole. Tears were coming down my face. I was so happy. I thought they were gone, that I'll never even see them again, but here and I am hugging them. They hugged me too. I was hugging them for too long, I know that, but i just couldn't let them go, not again.
"Yn we're alive, but you'll kill us if you don't stop soon." Jay joked.
"Jay!" Cole hit the back of his head, "she thought we were dead. Let her be happy. We are happy to see you too Yn," I waited a couple of seconds and let them go. I rubbed tears from my face looking at them. They were smiling at me. They are alive my friends, my family, my... Then it hit me.

"Where is..."
"... Morro? I'm right here, darling." I heard his voice and everything in me did a flip. I turned around and saw him. He was smiling at me. He was scared, but I can't think of that now. Now I need him. I need to hug him and never let go of him again. I ran over to him, literally throwing myself at him. He, of course, caught me and spun me around. I buried my head into his shoulder.
"Oh god you don't know..." He said quietly. What?
"Hm?"
"How much I missed you," he added quickly. Oh how much I love him.
"I'm sorry..." I cried out somehow, "I missed you too."
"Darling, don't apologize. I understand why you did that. I'm not angry or sad or anything. I'm happy to see you missed me. I'm happy to have you again. I'm sorry that I said I don't trust you. I do, I really do. I was just scared."

I moved my head from his shoulder so I could look at him. He was smiling at me. He looked the same, a little bit tired and scratched in a few places, but the same. He's okay. My boyfriend is back! His dark brown eyes were scanning me too to see if I was alright. His eyes stopped at my lips and so did mine. I leaned in and kissed him. His kisses were my addiction and I wasn't ashamed to admit that. I felt pain in my chest as his powers left me and went back to him. Last time it hurt so much that I had to break the kiss, but this time I didn't. I don't want it to stop, ever. I waited until I needed to breathe and then broke the kiss. We rested our foreheads on each other's. He was smiling and so was I.
"I'm so happy you're back." I said between breaths.
"I'm happy I'm back." He said and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Yeah, okay! Enough!" Jay said behind me and Morro let me down and I took a step back. I looked at him annoyed, but I couldn't help but smile. He's back and he's alive! I can't be angry at him now. Morro put his arm around me, not letting me go. They are all back. Kai, Lloyd and Nya were coming towards us, so were Zane and Pixal.
"The gang is back!" Cole said happily.

They started catching up, but the wind blew at my back, so I turned around. I totally forgot there was a real life dragon behind me. It was beautiful. The dragon was white with some kinds of scars that were a light brown color. She had big bright green eyes. They looked like cats. I reached over to it and she smelled my hand and then let me touch her.
"You are beautiful," I said smiling, looking at her. "And she's the wind dragon, so technically she is mine?"
"Ours darling. We share powers. We share a dragon." I swung my hand in the air.
"Yeah, yeah! Whatever... She's beautiful. She?" I looked at Morro, "it must be a she." I returned my look at her, "I would never ride a he." I closed my eyes when I realized what I said. "Don't you say a word!" I put finger up In front of him, "I realized it sounded bad the moment I said it." I opened my eyes and he was smiling.
"Just so you know...." I turned to look at Jay who was talking to me, "mine is prettier and better!"
"Keep saying that to yourself. Maybe you'll believe it..." I laughed a bit.
"But I still don't have to share it!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just so you know.... Your brother went crazy in that realm." Morro said laughing, while Jay was not amused.
"I did not!"
"You so did! You were driving me crazy with it!" Kai said.
"But I also helped!" He said, crossing his arms in front of him and sticking his nose up in the air.
"Okay, okay... Now that you're aware we are all alive and more or less well..." Cole said, "do I smell cigarettes!?" He said angrily. I froze. Shit.
"Yeah, yn started smoking!" Lloyd said laughing. Jay, Cole and Morro looked at me angry. I looked angry at Lloyd.
"You wanna play that game, kid? Okay..." I said and his smile dropped, "Lloyd wanted to kill himself." I was looking at Kai, who's face changed from happiness to anger really quickly. Someone will get a lecture later...
"What!?" Kai let out and looked at Lloyd. I stuck out my thong at him. I looked at everyone happy, but most of them were tired.
"We should get going. You all need to rest."
"And where would we go?" Zane asked. I looked at Jay hopping he knew what I was thinking. He nodded. We haven't been there since that letter came, but it would be perfect for our new home.
"We know a place," Jay said and I smiled.

Again.... This is not the end. At first I was planning to stop here, but I have more ideas, so there will be more chapters. How many? I don't know, I lost control and I can't stop...

Powers went to her when they "got smashed" by giant man, because he got hurt badly like the rest of them and...I don't know.

A little bit shorter chapter, but hey the last 4 were 2000+ words soo...

I know I have never said this and I hate to say it, but if you like the story, please like the chapter.

Also, the Monday, Wednesday, Friday rule doesn't apply anymore because I didn't plan to go this far and now it's like I'm fighting against time.