9//the convo

READ PLS:

-both Lina & Kyky are big bitches in this chapter

-I've finally decided, this will b enemies to lovers x

first person pov 

I turned to Kylian desperate to see his reaction. With an ego like his, I would've assumed to see steam coming out of his ears. But no. 

He had a grin on his face, making no attempt to hide his laughter. 

"What the hell are you doing Gabriel?" I asked, chuckling at his appearance.

Gabe shrugged his shoulders, "I really don't know what you mean. This is my everyday attire." 

I scoffed at his playing dumb. Sighing, I realised I probably should introduce them. 

 "Kylian this is Gabe, my roommate. Gabe, you clearly know who Kylian is." 

"What's up man." Kylian greeted with a smile on his face, moving over towards Gabriel to do a typical "bro" handshake. 

Gabriel's hard glare softened to a smile and he reciprocated Kylian's gesture.

"What's good dawg." Gabriel smiled.

Did he really just say that. 

"You were at Colette's and Frankie's place yesterday, no?" Kylian quizzed, still talking to Gabriel.

"Frankie?" I interjected.

"Francesca's nickname." Kylian responded.

Yikes. No wonder Francesca disliked him.

"I like your kit by the way." Kylian mentioned to Gabriel.

"Merci beaucoup. It's actually Catalina's though." Gabriel smiled at me sheepishly.

Hold up. Did this man go through my stuff? 

"You asshole. Did you go through my luggage!" I whisper shouted, for some reason, I assumed this way Kylian wouldn't be able to hear me.

"No! I mean yes okay maybe I did! But all I needed was an Argentina kit which you have and I don't! This shirt alone is clearly petrifying him!" Gabriel tried to defend himself.

"Dios mío. Gabriel I swear to god if..." I started before I was cut off by his running out the door.

"I'll be back before dinner!" He winked, slamming the door shut. 

No way he actually went out like that. 

"He's your boyfriend?" Kylian inquired, his eyes were pooling with interest. 

"No my husband." I replied nonchalantly, studying my nails. 

His eyes bulged out while I held in a laugh. 

"Idiot." I muttered hitting him playfully.

"When I introduced you two not five minutes ago I told you he was my roommate. Oh yo necesito decir en español (Or do i need to say it in Spanish)." I teased him innocently.

"Que graciosa!" He cheered with false enthusiasm. 

Silence fell between us. Awkward silence. 

"Why exactly did you want to come here again?" I broke the peace.

"To talk." He said simply.

"Okay well I did enough talking with you back in July. So you're really free to go now." I suggested, making my way over to the couch. 

I fell back onto it and grabbed a blanket to maximize my comfy-ness. I closed my eyes, hoping I'd hear the sound of the door closing in a few seconds but to no avail. Instead, I opened my eyes to see Kylian removing his sneakers and jacket.